Global Telecom API Market By Type of API (SMS, MMS and RCS API, IVR/Voice Store and Voice Control API, Payment API, Web RTC API, ID/SSO and Subscriber API, Location API, MM and IoT API, Content Delivery API, Others) By User (Enterprise Developer, Internal Developer, Partner Developer, Long Tail Developer), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Telecom API Market
Global telecom API market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 21.23% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing implementation of M2M devices, increment of open source API and cloud based technique
Market Definition: Global Telecom API Market
Telecom API is a set of standards and frameworks for programming which is used to authenticate a web- based application. It is also used in cloud applications connected to web applications and telecommunications such as payments, messaging, WebRTC, Recognition management, place sharing, and others. By improving their efficiency and providing time and cost-efficient solutions, Telecom API provides extra features to current systems. This leads to enhanced client experience and big software programs being developed.
- Growing implementation of M2M devices between end-users is expected to boost the market
- Increasing request for open source API platforms hence offers a robust development for telecom API market
- Cloud-based techniques are spreading rapidly which is propelling the growth of the market
- Increasing mobile internet use and a huge demand for mobile application is boosting the growth of the market
- Strict government laws and policies are one of the reasons that might hinder the expansion of the telecom API market
- Lack of technical expertise’s and awareness are restarting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Telecom API Market
By Type of API
- SMS, MMS and RCS API
- IVR/Voice Store and Voice Control API
- Payment API
- Web RTC API
- ID/SSO and Subscriber API
- Location API
- M2M and IoT API
- Content Delivery API
- Quality of Service
- Device Information
- Advertising API
- Enterprise Developer
- Internal Developer
- Partner Developer
- Long Tail Developer
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Karix Mobile revealed the launch of its cloud communications system as a platform solution which would primarily send configurable SMS APIs which can be integrated into applications by software developers and businesses to programmatic deliver texts across 200 + nations. With this system firms and developers with no telecommunications abilities can build state-of-the-art application that are able to transmit interactive emails such as accounting data, customer notifications, feedback, retention emails, feedback, etc.
- KonaTel, Inc. has acquired Apeiron Systems a provider of Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS), Internet of Things (IoT) services and cloud voice services. With this acquisition of Apeiron's secure CPaaS private cloud, they can serve Consumer applications as well as overall conditions for communication Andreact quickly to fast altering business circumstances with full command over our software, facilities, and network stacks.
Global telecom API market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of visual search market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global telecom API market are Vonage, Vidyo, Inc., tyntec., TWILIO INC., Syniverse Technologies LLC, Ribbon Communications Operating Company, Inc., Persistent Systems, Oracle, Nokia, MuleSoft, LLC, MessageBird, RapidAPI, Hubtel, LocationSmart, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., hSenid Mobile Solutions. Google LLC, Fortumo, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Cisco, BICS SA/NV, APIFONICA, VOIP INNOVATIONS, Amdocs.
Research Methodology: Global Telecom API Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved