Global Telecom Power System Market By Component (Rectifier, Controller, Inverter, Converter, Heat Management System, Generator, Solar Or Pv Cell, Wind Turbine, Battery, Cabinet, Enclosure, Power Distribution Unit, Circuit Breaker, and Surge Protection Device, Others); Grid Type (On Grid, Off Grid, Bad Grid), Type of Power System (AC, DC), Power Source (Diesel-Battery, Diesel-Solar, Diesel-Wind, Multiple Sources), Type (Outdoor, Indoor, High Pressure, Slow Pressure, Atmospheric Pressure), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Telecom Power System Market
Global telecom power system market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.83 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.44 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.85% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising adoption of hybrid power systems and the rapid growth of the telecom sector in the rural areas.
Market Definition: Global Telecom Power System Market
Telecom power system monitors and controls the site power infrastructure, maximizes the life of the battery, cost saving. The power systems secure the telecommunication services in situations such as grid power interruptions and fluctuations. They are developed for the access of wireless broadband and fixed-line applications and also designed for the data centres.
- Rising adoption of hybrid power systems is driving the market growth.
- Increased consumer inclination towards carbon imprint of telecom industry
- Growth in telecom infrastructure especially in the rural areas.
- The rise in the number of smartphone users has stimulated a demand for advanced network services, such as 4G and VoLTE.
- Lack of skilled professionals is one of the restraints for the market.
- Environmental concerns related to power supply systems of telecom towers due to high utilization of diesel for powering telecom infrastructure could be hamper the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Telecom Power System Market
- Heat Management System
- Solar Or Pv Cell
- Wind Turbine, Battery
- Cabinet, Enclosure
- Power Distribution Unit
- Circuit Breaker
- Surge Protection Device
By Grid Type
- On Grid
- Off Grid
- Bad Grid Others
By Type of Power System
By Power Source
- Multiple Sources
- High Pressure
- Slow Pressure
- Atmospheric Pressure
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, EnerSys (NYSE: ENS), the pioneer in stored energy solutions for industrial applications, acquired Alpha Technologies group of companies (“Alpha”). Alpha is leading company providing broadband, telecom and energy storage systems to its customers around the world. With this acquisition they would ease their process of equipment deployment and directly serve to the customers, becoming a leader in broadband and telecom markets.
- In July 2017, ABB today a pioneering technology leader acquired the telecom business of KEYMILE Group thereby enhancing its communication networks portfolio. This acquisition would provide expertise knowledge in products, software and service solutions, enhancing ABBs digital offering with KEYMILE Group’s trustable communication technologies that are required in today’s changing environment.
Competitive Analysis: Global Telecom Power System Market
Global telecom power system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of telecom power system market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Telecom Power System Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the telecom power system market are Delta Electronics, Inc., Eaton, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Schneider Electric, Vertiv Group Corp., Myers Power Products., Ascot Industrial S.r.l., ACME, Alstom, Alta Energy, Inc., C&D TECHNOLOGIES, INC., Dyna Hitech Power Systems Ltd., BENNING Elektrotechnik und Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG, Bel Fuse Inc., UniPower LLC, Pioneer Magnetics, ABB, Cummins Inc., Microtek International, Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Telecom Power System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved