Global Telecom Service Assurance Market By Solution (Software, Services), Organization Size (Large Enterprises, SMES), Deployment Type (On-Premises, Hosted, Cloud), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Telecom Service Assurance Market
Global telecom service assurance market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to increasing number of consumers opting for devices that offer connectivity and advances in communication services and innovations have raised the expectations of consumers. Communication technologies of the next generation, such as 5G, are shifting customer preferences to a more digital life style.
Market Definition: Global Telecom Service Assurance Market
In telecommunications, service assurance is the implementation by a Communications Service Provider (CSP) of policies and procedures to guarantee that services provided through networks fulfill a pre-set standard of service quality for an ideal subscriber experience. The massive rise in subscriber numbers, the need for elevated optimization & enhanced total investments, and the capacity to assess service efficiency & Quality of Service (QoS) have resulted to enhanced claim for telecom service assurance alternatives.
- Increasing number of consumers opting for devices that offer connectivity, fosters the growth of the market
- Ability to measure the performance of a service and Quality of Service (QoS), is helping the market to grow
- Need for high optimization and increased cost savings, is fueling the growth of the market
- Voluminous increase in the number of subscribers, is driving the growth of the market
- Data privacy issues, hinders the growth of the market
- Resistance to adoption of new technologies, restraints the market growth
- Conflict to modify organizations, hampers the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Telecom Service Assurance Market
- Probe Monitoring
- Fault and Event Management
- Quality and Service Management
- Network Performance Monitoring
- Workforce Management
- Professional Services
- Planning and Consulting Services
- Operation and Maintenance Services
- System Integration Services
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
By Deployment Type
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, IBM has announced an agreement with NETSCOUT, this will incorporate the network analytics instruments of the latter into their analysis of telecommunications. The arrangement enables IBM to offer selected models of NETSCOUT’s ISNG probe as a bundled offering by a pure software model. NETSCOUT’s ISNG platform feeds customers metadata in to a huge range of analytics stacks to give insights into application performance management, service assurance, business intelligence and cyber security.
- In June 2017, Nokia acquired Comptel Corporation. By strengthening and expanding its software product portfolio and go - to-market capacities, the acquisition enhances Nokia's plan to make a standalone software business on a scale. Comptel supports Nokia's software portfolio by providing abilities that help digital service suppliers bring new communications services to the market master services earlier and order stream orchestration, capture data-in-motion, and refine decision-making.
Global telecom service assurance market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of telecom service assurance market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global telecom service assurance market are Broadcom, Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, NEC Technologies India Private Limited, Nokia, Accenture, Amdocs, Comarch SA, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, IBM Corporation, MYCOM OSI, NETSCOUT, Oracle, Spirent Communications, Tata Consultancy Services Limited, TEOCO Corporation, VIAVI Solutions Inc., ZTE Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., JDS Worldwide Corp among others.
Research Methodology: Global Telecom Service Assurance Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved