Global Telehealth Market By Component (Services, Software, and Hardware), Mode of Delivery (Web-Based Delivery Mode, Cloud-Based Delivery Mode, and On-Premise Delivery Mode), End User (Providers, Payers, Patients, and Other End Users), and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Telehealth Market
Global telehealth market is registering a healthy CAGR of 22.67% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing elderly population, growing occurrence of chronic diseases and developments in telecommunication structure
Market Definition: Global Telehealth Market
Telehealth–the use of portable equipment, including audio physician trips and distant customer monitoring instruments–expands the scope of doctors and service suppliers beyond traditional clinical environments. Telehealth allows a steady connection between nurses and caregivers, and provides suppliers with a continuous flow of real-time patient wellness information. Telehealth facilities leverage technology to provide long-distance health-related education to improve customer results. Telehealth facilities can be provided through a multitude of techniques, including telecommunications, remote patient monitoring instruments such as portable technology, live video chat, digital data transmission, and portable safety (mHealth) applications for mobile devices.
- Increase in the elderly population is contributing to the growth of the market
- Growing occurrence of chronic diseases is boosting the growth of the market
- Developments in telecommunication structure is driving the growth of the market
- Need for accessible possible treatments due to increasing medical costs is propelling the growth of the market
- Legality, secrecy, and security concerns is restricting the growth of the market
- Narrow compensations in the U.S. is hindering the growth of the market
- Slight or little alertness of telemedicine among developing country is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Telehealth Market
- Remote Monitoring
- Real-Time Interactions
- Store-And-Forward Consultations
- Integrated Software
- Standalone Software
- Medical Peripheral Devices
- Blood Pressure Monitors
- Blood Glucose Meters
- Weight Scales
- Pulse Oximeters
- Peak Flow Meters
- Ecg Monitors
- Other Medical Peripheral Devices
By Mode of Delivery
- Web-Based Delivery Mode
- Cloud-Based Delivery Mode
- On-Premise Delivery Mode
By End User
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Best Buy joined partnerships with TytoCare, an Israeli-based telehealth firm, to deliver TytoHome equipment solely on the best buy page and in selected shops in Minnesota. For $300, Best Buy clients can now buy a portable evaluation tool that allows remote diagnosis of medical problems such as ear infections, fever, allergies, lower respiratory infections, and rashes, and advise the primary care physician at any moment, anyplace. This cooperation allowed businesses to launch an advanced item in the industry.
- In January 2019, VRHealth announced the implementation of the first telehealth-VR medical system, which contains applications specifically intended for customers to use at home. VRHealth participates in AARP Innovation Labs. With this cooperation with AARP, VRHealth resides at the AARP Innovation Lab and integrates the key characteristics of its item into Alcove VR's Health and Wellness segment, a virtual reality service that allows households to communicate regardless of cost, moment or movement limitations.
Global telehealth market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of telehealth market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global telehealth market are Giffen Solutions, Inc., Capsule Technologies, Inc., Chiron Health, Cisco, Biotricity, A&D company, Limited, OSI Systems, Inc., Biotronik, Koninklijke Philips N.V., AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc., Global Media Group, Inc., BioTelemetry, Inc., Resideo Technologies, Inc., Masimo., eVisit Telemedicine Solution, edgeMED Healthcare, INTeleICU, iMDsoft, InTouch Technologies, Inc., AirStrip Technologies., American Well, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Telehealth Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global telehealth market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)