Global Terahertz and Infrared Spectroscopy Market By Application (Semiconductors, Homeland Security, Non-Destructive Testing, Research & Development Biomedical), Spectrum (Near-Infrared Radiation (NIR), Mid-Infrared Radiation (MIR), Far-Infrared Radiation (FIR)), Technology (Benchtop, Microscopy, Portable & Handheld, Hyphenated), Application (Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology, Industrial Chemistry, Food & Beverage Testing, Environmental Testing, Other Application), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Terahertz and Infrared Spectroscopy Market
Global terahertz and infrared spectroscopy market is registering a healthy CAGR of 21.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to administrative guidelines for analytical manufacturing technology and raised use of food fingerprinting techniques.
Market Definition: Global Terahertz and Infrared Spectroscopy Market
Terahertz spectroscopy is a rapidly changing area of concern in medical imaging, safety, science scanning (chemical, biochemistry, and geometry), electronics, and manufacturing. Several particles, especially biomolecules, provide spectroscopic fingerprint rows in the terahertz region. Infrared spectroscopy (IR spectroscopy) is a spectroscopy that combines the infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum, which is air with a bigger wavelength and decreased amplitude than visible light.
- Administrative guidelines for analytical manufacturing technology in the pharmaceutical industry is contributing to the growth of the market
- Raise in the use of food fingerprinting techniques is boosting the growth of the market
- Enhanced R&D development in life sciences is propelling the growth of the market
- Constant technological advances in IR spectroscopy is driving the growth of the market
- A technological limitation of IR spectroscopy is restricting the growth of the market
- Accessibility of used IR spectroscopy devices in the market is hampering the growth of the market
- High price of the equipment is hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Terahertz and Infrared Spectroscopy Market
- Homeland Security
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Research & Development Biomedical
- Near-Infrared Radiation (NIR)
- Mid-Infrared Radiation (MIR)
- Far-Infrared Radiation (FIR)
- Portable & Handheld
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Industrial Chemistry
- Food & Beverage Testing
- Environmental Testing
- Other Application
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, SEA Vision introduced its near infrared hyperspectral view (NIR) scheme, HarleNIR. Depending on its Harlequin blister control system, HarleNIR is a fresh generation blister test technology that passes beyond noticeable testing and provide chemical analysis of drug products. HarleNIR can check the full shipment on the production line in a fully operational manner, remove human error and speed up sample release time. With this start business, test techniques can be improved.
- In May 2018, IRsweep launched the second generation Mid-IR frequency comb spectrometer at Analytica. The benchtop unit is 60 cm long and not as large as the first room-saving model. The mid-IR spectrometer IRisF1 Dual-Combdisplays interchangeable transmitters, microsecond moment accuracy and multi-color performance. The application in which elevated time accuracy, visibility or throughput is required, such as evaluation and tracking of rapid responses in biological samples and chemical composition.
Global terahertz and infrared spectroscopy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of terahertz and infrared spectroscopy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global terahertz and infrared spectroscopy market are Toptica Photonics, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., TeraView Limited., Shimadzu Medical (India) Pvt. Ltd, PerkinElmer Inc., Menlo Systems, Bruker, Agilent Technologies, Inc., ADVANTEST CORPORATION, Advancedphotonix, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., METTLER TOLEDO., Anton Paar GmbH, Intertek Group plc, NeoSpectra, Photothermal Spectroscopy Corp., B&W Tek., tec5 AG, Consumer Physics, Applied Optoelectronics, Inc., Spectral Engines Oy, AccuStrata Inc., and others.
Research Methodology: Global Terahertz and Infrared Spectroscopy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global terahertz and infrared spectroscopy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)