Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market By Product (Metal, Ceramic, Intermetallic), Technology (Electron- Beam Physical Vapour Deposition), High- Velocity Oxygen Fuel, Chemical Vapour Deposition, Air Plasma), Coating Combination (Ceramic YSZ, Al2O3, MCrAiY, Mullite- Based), Application (Stationary Power Plants, Aerospace, Automotive), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 14.91 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 25.48 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.93% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand of application in gas turbines is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
To protect the metal structural component from extreme elevated temperatures, there is an advanced material system known as thermal barrier coating which is applied on the metallic structures. They efficiently manage the heat exhaust. They usually have four layers- metallic bond coat, metal substrate, ceramic top coat and oxide grown thermally. They are used in the automotive industry to lessen the heat from the exhaust system. Polymers, Aluminates, Zirconia and resins are used to manufacture thermal barrier coatings.
- Material utilization efficiency is very high.
- In diesel engines, it reduces the fuel consumption.
- The set up cost is very high which is the main factor restraining the market.
- Process is not used in the inner surface.
Segmentation: Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
- By Products
- By Technology
- Electron – Beam Physical Vapour Deposition
- High Velocity Oxygen Fuel
- Chemical Vapour Deposition
- Air Plasma
- By Coating Combination
- Ceramic YSZ
- Mullite- Based
- By Application
- Stationary Power Plants
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, AEROPOWDER launched their new sustainable thermal packaging material Pluumo which is manufactured from surplus feather. It is designed to keep packages protected from changes in temperature and to have excellent thermal insulation performance.
- In December 2017, for PG Technologies Business, Praxair and GE Aviation opened their new facility which specialise in coatings which will help the jet engine to survive in high temperature and stress. The aim is to meet the demand of the people and provide them new technologies.
Competitive Analysis: Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Global thermal barrier coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thermal barrier coatings market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the thermal barrier coatings market are A&A Thermal Spray Coatings, Praxair Technology, Inc, H.C. Stark GmbH, ASB Industries, Inc., Air Products and Chemiacl, Inc., Flame Spray Coating Co., Thermion, Metallisation Ltd., Metallizing Equipment Co. Pvt. Ltd., The Fisher Borton Group, TWI Ltd, Integrated Global Services, Cincinnati Thermal Spray Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Thermal Barrier Coatings Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete Market analysis and forecasting
- Market Definition, understanding the concept of paper & paperboard packaging
- Market Drivers and Restraints of the industry
- Market Segmentations and market share divided amongst them
- Key Players in the market and their analysis