Global Thermal Imaging Cameras Market By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Application (Surveillance, Threat Detection, Surveys, Predictive Maintenance, Radiology, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Commercial and Residential Security, Personal Vision, Firefighting, Research and Development, Automotive, Veterinary), Types (Active Receiving, Passive Receiving), End-User (Military and Defense, Industrial, Commercial, and Residential), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Thermal Imaging Cameras Market
Global thermal imaging cameras market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 7.20% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to increasing adoption of thermal imaging in perimeter security and penetration in machine vision-based applications.
Market Definition: Global Thermal Imaging Cameras Market
An optical system, display, sensor, signal processing and amplifier are the five elements present in thermal imaging cameras. These sections are integrated into heat-resistant, rough and water-resistant housing by specific thermal imaging cameras fire-service. These components operate together to make infrared radiation, such as that produced by hot objects or flames, visible in actual moment.
- Development in the surveillance camera technology, is driving the market growth
- Penetration in machine vision-based applications, is fueling the growth of the market
- Reduction in value of thermal imaging products, is helping the market to grow
- Growing acceptance of thermal imaging in perimeter security, fosters the growth of the market
- Longwave infrared cameras require additional cameras for better detailing, and hampers the market growth
- High initial investment associated with thermal imaging products, hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Thermal Imaging Cameras Market
- Threat Detection
- Predictive Maintenance
- Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Commercial and Residential Security
- Personal Vision
- Research and Development
- Active Receiving
- Passive Receiving
- Military and Defense
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, RS Components launched PTi120 thermal camera, ideal for maintenance team with quick inspection abilities to assist and sustain industrial equipment. It is a pocket size camera which will be easily carried. The latest and extremely innovative PTi120 is the first pocket-sized device of the manufacturer and targets applications for troubleshooting and predictive maintenance for a broad spectrum of industrial business industries. This launch will help the company to increase its revenue.
- In April 2019, Parrot has recently launched a drone, the ANAFI 4K quadcopter-style robot. This device drive severe attention to specialists in areas including public security, as it enhances thermal imaging to a distinctive series of 4 K aerial recording decisions. This camera is attached to a gimbal allowing a 180 ° variety of motion. Therefore, when evaluating the thermal outline of the building, surface or terrain in question, the operator can obtain an ideal field of perspective. This product launch will expand and accelerate the growth of the company.
Global thermal imaging cameras market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thermal imaging cameras market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global thermal imaging cameras market are Xenics, Lynred, FLIR Systems, Inc., Fortive, United Technologies, Leonardo S.p.A., L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Axis Communications AB., BAE Systems, Testo SE & Co. KGaA, Fluke Corporation, JENOPTIK AG, AMETEK Land (Land Instruments International Ltd)., HT Italia S.r.l., Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, Zhejiang Dali Technology Co.,Ltd., FluxData Inc., CorDEX Instruments., IRCameras LLC., Keysight Technologies among others.
Research Methodology: Global Thermal Imaging Cameras Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved