Global Thermoelectric Materials Market, By Material (Bismuth Telluride, Lead Telluride and Others), By Source(Waste Heat Recovery, Energy Harvesting, Direct Power Generation, Co-Generation and Others), By temperature(Low Temperature (<80°C), Medium Temperature (80°- 500°C), High Temperature (> 500°C)and Others), By Wattage(Low Power ,Medium Power, High Power, others), By component, By End User Application, By region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, South America)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Thermoelectric Materials Market
The thermoelectric market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2028.
Market Definition: Global Thermoelectric Materials Market
Thermoelectric materials are materials which conduct the electricity by temperature gradient. This temperature gradient phenomenon is known as seebeck effect. The materials converts direct thermal energy to electrical energy. The most common thermoelectric materials are alloys of chalcogenides. Thermnoelectirc materials are generally made from bismuth and telluride. Thermoelectric materials like silicide and tetrahedrites are mainly preferred because of low cost, reliability, efficiency, and processing issues. Thermoelectric materials are generally used in thermoelectric generators are the most common material used in thermoelectric generator. Half-Heusler alloys which consist of nickel, tin, zirconium, titanium, and hafnium which canb withstand at temperature of 583oC. The potential impact of thermoelectric generators is considered for industrial waste heat recovery applications. Phase change material (PCM) engine generators. Apart from the generators thermoelectsric materials are used in niche cooling applications. In March 2018, Phononic discloses its Non-Hermetic Compatible Thermoelectric Cooler (TEC) technology. This technology is mainly focuses on precision-cooled, solid state refrigeration and freezing technologies
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapid Commercialization of Thermoelectric Generators in the Automobile Industry
- Requirement for Durable and Maintenance Free Power Sources
- Increasing Demand for Miniaturized Teg
- Inability to Produce High Power Electricity Output
- High Production Cost of Thermoelectric Material
Market Segmentation: Global Thermoelectric Materials Market
- The global thermoelectric material market is based on material, source, temperature, component, end user application and geography.
- Based on material, the global thermoelectric material market is segmented Bismuth Telluride, Lead Telluride and Other thermoelectric materials
- On the basis of source, the market classified-Waste Heat Recovery, Energy Harvesting, Direct Power Generation, Co-Generation and other thermoelectric materials
- Based on temperature, the market classifies-low temperature (<80°c), medium temperature (80°- 500°c), high temperature (> 500°c) and others), by wattage (low power (<10 w), medium power (10-1kw and others), high power (> 1kw)), by component (heat source, thermoelectric module ,cold side, electric loa and other thermoelectric materials.
- Based on component, the market is classified- heat source, thermoelectric module, cold side, electric loa and other thermoelectric materials
- Based on end user application, the market is classified- automotive, aerospace, defense, industrial, consumer and other thermoelectric materials.
- Based on geography the global thermoelectric materials market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Thermoelectric Materials Market
The global thermoelectric materials market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thermoelectric materials market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Thermoelectric Materials Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are –Tegma, Transphorm Inc, Green Teg, ThermoAura Inc, Evident Thermoelectrics, Sheetak, Alphabet Energy, Inc, Phononic, Inc. Ferrotec (USA) Corporation. Z-Max Co Ltd., Thermonamic Electronics(Jiangxi) Corp., Ltd., Tellurex Corporation, Tegeos, TEC Microsystems GmbH, TE Technology, Inc., Tecteg MFR, Quick-OHM Küpper & Co. GmbH, RIF Corporation, Perpetua Power Source Technologies, Inc., Merit Technology Group, Hicooltec among others.
Research Methodology: Global Thermoelectric Materials Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others