Global Tissue Diagnostics Market, By Product (Consumables, Instruments), By Technology (Immunohistochemistry, In Situ Hybridization, Digital Pathology & Workflow Management, Special Staining), By Disease (Breast Cancer, Gastric Cancer, Lymphoma, Prostate Cancer, Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer, Other Diseases), End-User (Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Research Laboratories, Diagnostic Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026;
Market Analysis: Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
Global Tissue Diagnostics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 3.94 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.87 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.2% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This market value can be attributed to the increasing number of cancer cases which is one of the major applications of tissue diagnostics.
Market Definition: Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
Tissue diagnostics is the process of documenting a particular tissue that was obtained; or diagnosing a specific tissue including its measurement and description and observing any abnormalities if present. This helps in knowing the status of the patient’s health and diseases. These diagnoses are carried out through different processes like scanning, slide-staining, in situ hybridization and others.
According to International Agency for Research on Cancer, new cases of cancer in 2018 till September were an estimated 18.07 million and the resulting deaths from those cases were 9.55 million.
- Increasing number of cancer cases worldwide increasing the need for better diagnostic applications and technology is expected to drive the market growth
- Increased healthcare expenditure is also expected to drive the market growth
- High cost of these systems and lack of penetration in developing countries due to this factor is expected to restrain the market growth
- Presence of strict regulatory framework and regulations in working by the authorities is also expected to act as a restraint for the market growth
Segmentation: Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
- By Product
- Slide-Staining Systems
- Tissue-Processing Systems
- By Technology
- In Situ Hybridization
- Digital Pathology & Workflow Management
- Special Staining
- By Disease
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Other Diseases
- By End-User
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Laboratories
- Diagnostic Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2015, Merck KGaA announced that they had completed the acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich, positively impacting the market share of life sciences and diagnostic profile of Merck KGaA.
- In January 2015, Abcam plc. announced the acquisition of Firefly BioWorks, expanding the kits and assays business of Abcam plc.
Competitive Analysis: Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
Global tissue diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tissue diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the tissue diagnostics market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Danaher, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Abbott, Agilent Technologies Inc., Merck KGaA, Sakura Finetek Japan Co.Ltd., Abcam plc., BD., QIAGEN, Bio SB, BioGenex., Cell Signaling Technology Inc., Sienna Cancer Diagnostics Limited, Koninklijke Philips N.V., The Menarini Group, Enzo Life Sciences Inc., Master Diagnóstica, MedImmune, Cernostics, Zenalux Biomedical Inc., 3DHISTECH Ltd., Lunaphore Technologies, Biocare Medical LLC., GENERAL ELECTRIC , and Genomic Health
Research Methodology: Global Tissue Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global tissue diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)