Global Tissue Products Market By Product Type (Toilet Paper, Facial Tissue, Towel, Napkin, Others), End- User (Residential, Non- Residential), Application (Baby Use, Women Use, Other Body Use), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tissue Products Market
Global tissue products market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing hygiene consciousness and rising urbanization are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Tissue Products Market
Tissue products are disposable products which are made of thin and soft papers. They are designed for single- use. Toilet paper, paper towel, napkin, facial tissues and other are some of the common types of the tissue products. These tissue products are very useful as it help the one to keep them clean & hygienic and also prevent from risk of communicable diseases. These tissues are used in different industries such as food and beverages, healthcare, and other to maintain cleanliness.
- It has ability to provide prevention from bacterial infection; this factor will drive market
- Technological advancement in tissue manufacturing technology will propel growth
- Rising disposable income will also drive the growth
- Increasing launches of new products in the market will drive accelerate growth
- Increasing concern associated with the use of paper will restrain the market growth
- Availability of substitute in the market will also restrict the growth
Segmentation: Global Tissue Products Market
By Product Type
- Toilet Paper
- Facial Tissue
- Non- Residential
- Baby Use
- Women Use
- Other Body Use
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2019, Cascades announced that they have acquired Orchids Paper Products Company. This acquisition will help the company to modernize their tissue platform and which help them to strengthen their position in the market. Orchid is equipped with 100 paper machines which can be combined with the Cascades model so that the overall performance and productivity can be improved.
- In April 2019, Cascades Inc announced the launch of their new Latte Collection which is developed by using the combination of cardboard and recycled fiber and is available in the Cascades Pro Perform and Cascades Pro Select of toilet paper, facial tissue and paper towel. The main aim of the launch is to provide customer with cost- effective solution and meet their requirement of the tissue and paper towels.
Global tissue products market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tissue products market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global tissue products market are Essity Aktiebolag (publ), KCWW, Georgia-Pacific., APP (Asia Pulp & Paper), Procter & Gamble, SOFIDEL, Wepa, METSÄ TISSUE, Cascades inc, Kruger Products L.P., Clearwater Paper Corporation., Deepak Tissue Products, Royal Tissue Products., ABC Tissue Pty Ltd., Swan Tissue Products Australia Pty Ltd., Pudumjee Paper Products, , Kyiv CPM, Resolute Forest Products and others.
Research Methodology: Global Tissue Products Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure