Global Train Signalling System Market By Type (CBTC, PTC, ATC), Technology (Automatic Train Protection (ATP) System, Automatic Train Operation (ATO) System, Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) System, European Train Control System (ETCS), Positive Train Control (PTO) System), Application (Inside the Station, Outside the Station), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Train Signalling System Market
Global train signalling system market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Increasing investment in railway network expansion project and technological advancement are the factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Train Signalling System Market
Train signalling system is a system which is specially designed so that it can manage the railway traffic and make sure that train should be clear for each other. Positive Train Control, Communication based Train Control and Automatic Train Control is some of the common type of the railway signalling system. This is very beneficial as it decreases the number of delays, increases the number of trains on the route and also helps the train to run faster. Different technologies such as automatic train protection system, communication based train based system, European train based system and others are used in this signalling system.
- Increasing number of railway commuters will drive the market
- Rising investment in the expansion of metro rails will also propel market growth
- Growing high- speeds railway projects will also drive the growth of this market
- Increasing globalization and rising demand for advanced transportation infrastructure will also accelerate the market growth
- High deployment cost will restrain the market growth
- Increasing incorporati on of smart solution will also restrict the market
Segmentation: Global Train Signalling System Market
- Automatic Train Protection (ATP) System
- Automatic Train Operation (ATO) System
- Communication Based Train Control (CBTC) System
- European Train Control System (ETCS)
- Positive Train Control (PTO) System
- Inside the Station
- Outside the Station
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Ramball announced that they have acquired DEG Signal so that they can expand them in the rail industry. This acquisition will help the company to complete their crossrails station and strengthen their position in the market. This will create an opportunity for the company to serve better solutions to their clients worldwide.
- In January 2018, Progress Rail announced that they have acquired ECM SpA. This acquisition will help the company to serve better services to their customers. This will also help the company to enhance their portfolio by using new technologies and which will create an opportunity for them to expand in the international market.
Global train signalling system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of train signalling system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global train signalling system market are Alstom, Hitachi Rail STS, Ltd, Bombardier, www.crsc.cn, Cisco Systems, Inc., Siemens, Thales Group, NIPPON SIGNAL CO.,LTD., MERMEC Inc., TSTS, Unife, Wabtec Corporation, Vossloh, Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation, JMDR, IRCON, Mipro Oy, Kyosan Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd., Belden Inc, DUCATI Energia Spa and others.
Research Methodology: Global Train Signalling System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved