Global Transcriptomics Market By Product & Services (Instruments, Consumables, Software, Services), Technology (Microarray, Real Time-PCR (qPCR), Sequencing), Application (Diagnostics & Disease Profiling, Drug Discovery, and Others), End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Government Institutes & Academic Centers, Contract Research Organizations (CROs)), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Transcriptomics Market
Global transcriptomics market is registering a healthy CAGR of 14.32% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed due to increase research and development in order to provide better treatment among patients worldwide.
Market Definition: Global Transcriptomics Market
Transcriptome is set of all RNA molecules in population of the cell or one cell in the body. These RNA cells can be analysed by various transcriptomics technologies that are used in studying an organism's transcriptome. The first attempt in transcriptome study began in early 1990s. Since then various companies are involved in developing technologies and products for transcriptomics. Two contemporary techniques are available in this field and they are microarrays and RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq). Transcriptomic has wide application such as biomedical research, including disease diagnosis and profiling.
- Increase in wide range of PCR applications in biotechnology industry; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increase biomedical research, including disease diagnosis and profiling; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increase in diseases worldwide is also expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increment in mechanical progressions; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High levels of investments required for the research in sequencing is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Lack of skilful experts, which is restricting the overall growth of the market
- Certain drawbacks of RNA sequencing; which is restricting the overall growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Transcriptomics Market
By Product & Services
- Real Time-PCR (qPCR)
- Diagnostics & Disease Profiling
- Drug Discovery
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Government Institutes & Academic Centers
- Contract research Organizations (CROs)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, 10x Genomics acquired Spatial Transcriptomics, Stockholm-based company which is a pioneer in the emerging field of spatial genomics. This acquisition has benefited the company in order to increase their product portfolio by introducing new products. This acquisition has also helped in increase in expansion as they established headquarters and manufacturing into Pleasanton, California
- In April 2017, Seven Bridges, a biomedical data analysis company entered in partnership with Spatial Transcriptomics, pioneer in the emerging field of spatial genomics. By this strategic decision the company has made much easier platform for researchers to access, analyze and share massive biomedical data sets which may lead new development in transcriptomics field
Global transcriptomics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transcriptomics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global transcriptomics market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Beckman Coulter, Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, BD, Biological Industries, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Cepheid, Takara Bio Inc., Cytognomix, Edico Genome (subsidiary of Illumina, Inc.), GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Siemens AG, QIAGEN, Merck KGaA, Kapa Biosystems, Spatial Transcriptomics among others.
Research Methodology: Global Transcriptomics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Nurses, Research Laboratories, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global transcriptomics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)