Global Transcutaneous Monitors Market By Type (Adult Wound Healing, Neonatal Care), Application (Wound Healing, Blood Gas Monitoring, Sleep Diagnostics, Respiratory Care, Plastic Surgery, Diagnostic in Vascular Ischemia, Others), End- User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialty Clinics, Neonatal Intensive Care, Diagnostic Centers), Channel Type (Single Channel Transcutaneous Monitors, Multi-Channel Transcutaneous Monitors), Product (Baby Monitor, Wound Healing Monitor, Other), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis: Global Transcutaneous Monitors Market
Global transcutaneous monitors market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 6.15% in the forecast period of 2020- 2027. The report contains data of the base year 2019 and historic year 2018. Improvement in healthcare infrastructure and rising healthcare expenditure are the factor for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Transcutaneous Monitors Market
Transcutaneous monitors are devices which are used for the continuous oxygenation and ventilation status measurements and identify abrupt changes in the fragile neonate's respiratory status. These devices are portable and small in nature. Transcutaneous monitor integration of data memory allows the user to download and inspect the calculation of the patient's uptake of oxygen and the washout of carbon dioxide on the computer. They are widely used in application such as wound healing, sleep diagnostics, blood gas monitoring, respiratory care, among others.
- Rising demand for non- invasive monitoring will enhance the market growth
- Increasing cases of respiratory diseases will also drive the market
- Technological advancement and development in healthcare industry is another factor boosting this market growth
- Increasing production of transcutaneous monitors will also affect the market positively
- Lack of skilled and trained professionals will hamper the market growth
- High installation cost will also restrain the market growth
- Lack of availability of transcutaneous monitors with transcutaneous monitors feature will also hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Transcutaneous Monitors Market
- Adult Wound Healing
- Neonatal Care
- Wound Healing
- Blood Gas Monitoring
- Sleep Diagnostics
- Respiratory Care
- Plastic Surgery
- Diagnostic in Vascular Ischemia
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Diagnostic Centers
By Channel Type
- Single Channel Transcutaneous Monitors
- Multi-Channel Transcutaneous Monitors)
- Baby Monitor
- Wound Healing Monitor
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Development in the Market:
- In June 2016, Radiometer announced the launch of their new transcutaneous monitoring TCM5 transcutaneous monitor. This is specially designed so they can meet the needs of the pediatric, neonatal, and adult patients. This can be used for the non- invasive monitoring of tcpCO2, tcpO2, and Masimo SET SpO2. The TCM5 BASIC screen is suitable for home environment clinical study in sleep clinics and respiratory care
Global transcutaneous monitors market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transcutaneous monitors market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global transcutaneous monitors market are Radiometer India; SenTec AG; Perimed AB; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; ELCAT; DiabetikFoot Care.; among other.
Research Methodology: Global Transcutaneous Monitors Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global transcutaneous monitors market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)