Global Transdermal Gel Market By Technique (Ionophoresis, Electroporation, Sonophoresis), End- User (Home Care Settings, Hospitals and Clinics), Applications (Pain Management, Hormonal Applications, Central Nervous System Disorders, Cardiovascular Diseases) Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Transdermal Gel Market
Global Transdermal Gel Market is expected to rise at a stable CAGR of 12.31% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing health awareness among consumer is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Transdermal Gel Market
Transdermal is a route of administration where active ingredients are delivered across the skin for systematic distribution. Transdermal gel is a medication that is applied and absorbed directly through the skin which can provide both local and systemic effects. Different pathways by which drugs can cross the skins and reach systematic circulations are- transcellular pathway, intercellular pathway and microneedles.
- Increasing sedentary lifestyle, obesity which causes hypertension; hormonal imbalance etc. is the major factor for the growth of this market.
- Increasing health expenditure in developing countries is driving the market.
- The side effects of the transdermal gel is the major factor restraining its growth.
Segmentation: Global Transdermal Gel Market
- By Technique
- By End- User
- Home Care Settings
- Hospitals and Clinics
- By Applications
- Pain Management
- Hormonal Applications
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2016, Zynerba Pharmaceuticals announced the launch of its Phase 2 clinical trial, STOP (Synthetic Transdermal Cannabidiol for the knee pain due to osteoarthiris, of ZYN002 cannabidiol (CBD) gel. It is formulated as a permeation- enhanced gel for transdermal delivery.
- In September 2015, Gensco Pharma announced the launch of its new transdermal medication ColciGel that is made for the treatment and prophylaxis of acute gout flares.
Competitive Analysis: Global Transdermal Gel Market
Global transdermal gel market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transdermal gel market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Transdermal Gel Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the transdermal gel market are 3M, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Mylan N.V., Norvartis AG, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Novel Pharmaceutical Labs, LTS Lohmann Therapie- Systeme AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Bayer AG, Corium International, Inc., Actavis.
Research Methodology: Global Transdermal Gel Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global transdermal gel market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)