Global Transplantation Preservation Solutions Market By Technique (Static Cold Storage, Hypothermic Perfusion Preservation, Other), Preservation Solutions (Viaspan, Custodiol HTK – (Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate) Solution, Renograf, Perfadex, Human Biosystem (HBS) Solution, Lifor, Other), Organ Type (Kidneys, Lung, Liver, Heart, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Transplantation Preservation Solutions Market
Global transplantation preservation solutions market is set to witness a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019- 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising cases of organ failure and technological advancement in healthcare industry are factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Transplantation Preservation Solutions Market
Transplantation preservation solutions are specially designed solutions which are used to protect the organs before the transplantation. There main function is to protect the organ from the external environment and make sure that it still functions after taking out of the body. Static cold storage, hypothermic perfusion preservation and other are some of the common technique which is used to protect these organs. They have the ability to maintain the quality of the organ. Different preservation solutions such as viaspan, perfadex, human biosystem solution, lifor and other are used.
- · Increasing initiatives by NGO and government for organ donation will drive market
- · Rising number of solid organ transplantation procedures will also propel the growth of the market
- · Growing organ donors worldwide will also accelerate the market growth
- · Increasing cases of kidney failures will also accelerate the market growth
- · Limited scope at the level of end- user will also hamper the market growth
- · High cost of the transplantation will restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Transplantation Preservation Solutions Market
· By Technique
o Static Cold Storage
o Hypothermic Perfusion Preservation
· By Preservation Solutions
o Custodiol HTK – (Histidine-Tryptophan-Ketoglutarate) Solution
o Human Biosystem (HBS) Solution
· By Organ Type
· By Geography
· North America
o Rest of Europe
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
· South America
o Rest of South America
· Middle East and Africa
o South Africa
o Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- · In June 2019, TransMedics Group announced that they have received approval from FDA to enhance their lung preservation and ex-vivo assessment system. This approval will access the usage of organ care system technology after the circulatory death and brain death. This is very beneficial as it can enhance the donor lung utilization for patients who are in final stage of organ failure
- · In April 2018, SCRA announced SC Launch, Inc. investment in Global Transplant Solutions. The company is planning to develop new products for the human organ transplantation and procurement. This investment will help the company to develop PerfeXslush which is a hypothermia-inducing organ procurement product. This will help the company to expand their business
Global transplantation preservation solutions market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transplantation preservation solutions market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global transplantation preservation solutions market are PARAGONIX TECHNOLOGIES INC., 21st Century Medicine, Lifeline Scientific, ESSENTIAL PHARMACEUTICALS LLC., Preservation Solutions Inc, XVIVO Perfusion., OrganOx Limited, Bridge to Life Ltd, IGL, Organ Recovery Systems, OPSL, Sandor.co.in, Transplant Biomedicals, Transonic, Bellicum Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and others.
Research Methodology: Global Transplantation Preservation Solutions Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- · Current and future of global transplantation preservation solutions market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- · The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- · Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- · The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- · All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- · All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)