Global Trash Bags Market, By Type (Drawstring Trash Bags, Star Sealed Trash Bags, Flat Star Sealed Trash Bags, Flat Trash Bags, T-Shirt Trash Bags, Zipper Bags and Others), Material (High Density Polyethylene, Low Density Polyethylene, Linear Low Density Polyethylene, Bio-Degradable Polyethylene and Others), Capacity (10-25 kg, 25-50 kg, 50-75 kg, 75-100 kg, 100-150 kg and more than 150kg), Distribution Channel (Supermarkets/Hypermarkets, Convenience Stores, Specialty Stores, E-Commerce And Others), End-User (Laboratories, Institutions, Residential, Industries, Hospitals, Corporate Offices And Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Hong-Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Trash Bags Market
Trash bags market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 15,572.97 million by 2027. Increasing demand of waterproof trash bags in automotive industry is a driving factor for the market growth.
Increasing focus on innovative idea of decomposition method or process of trash bags will increase the consumption of trash bags products which drives the market.
This Trash bags market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Global Trash bags Market Scope and Market Size
Global trash bags market is segmented into five notable segments which are based on the basis of type, material, capacity, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into drawstring trash bags, star sealed trash bags, flat star sealed trash bags, flat trash bags, t-shirt trash bags, zipper bags and others. Drawstring trash bags is dominating the market globally as drawstring trash bags are available at low price as compare to the other type of trash bags.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into high density polyethylene, low density polyethylene, linear low density polyethylene, bio-degradable polyethylene and others. Low density polyethylene is dominating globally as low density polyethylene raw material is easily available as compared to other materials. Also, the material has the decomposable properties due to which demand is more in all regions.
- On the basis of capacity, the market is segmented into 10-25 kg, 25-50 kg, 50-75 kg, 75-100 kg, 100-150 kg and more than 150kg. 10-25 kg, is dominating the market globally as 10-25 kg are easy to tie and can hold the waste on the daily basis due to which demand is more than other sizes.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores, specialty stores, e-commerce and others. Supermarkets/hypermarkets are dominating the market globally as supermarkets/hypermarkets are very convenient and large in number.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into laboratories, institutions, residential, industries, hospitals, corporate offices and others. Industry segment also include hotels, motels, restaurants and bars. Industry is dominating the market globally as trash bags are more used in the hotels for the waste produce on the daily basis.
Global Trash bags Market Country Level Analysis
Trash bags market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material, capacity, distribution channel and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in trash bags market report are U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Switzerland, Belgium, Netherlands, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, Hong-Kong, Taiwan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Israel, Rest of Middle East & Africa.
Asia-Pacific dominates the trash bags market as in China, the production and consumption of films is huge which are majorly made of the trash bags. The Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of increasing business expansion and awareness among the customers and is leading the growth of the Asia-Pacific market due to availability of low price raw material used for the manufacturing trash bags, while Germany is dominating the European market due to the ban of single use plastic in the region. In the North America region, the U.S. is dominating due to increasing working class population in the region. Also, with the increasing awareness of clean surroundings, the demand for trash bags is growing in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand of Low Density Polyethylene Based Trash bags
Trash bags market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in trash bags and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the trash bags market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Trash bags Market Share Analysis
Trash bags market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global Trash bags market.
The major players covered in the report are Inteplast Group, Polykar Industries Inc., Polyethics Industries, Mapco (Pvt) Ltd, Four Star Plastics, Novolex, Reynolds Consumer Products, Berry Global Inc., NOVPLASTA CZ, s.r.o, The Clorox Company, Universal Plastic Bags., Complete Packaging & Shipping Supplies, BioBag International AS., ALUF Plastics, Alpha Omega Plastic Manufacturing L.L.C..among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of trash bags market.
- In September, Polykar Industries Inc. company have announced to build a new manufacturing plant in Edmonton, AB. This update will help the company to increase its production capacity and to extend its product line which will help to increase revenue in near future.
- In October, Novolex company have announced to acquire the Zenith Specialty Bags, California. Zenith Specialty Bags company is engaged in the production of the food packaging products. This update will help the company to increase its product portfolio and foot prints globally which will help to increase the revenue in near future.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for trash bags through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Global Trash Bags Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.