Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market, By Type (Small Truck Refrigeration Unit, Medium Truck Refrigeration Unit, Larger Truck Refrigeration Unit), Industry (Frozen Food, Pharma & Chemical, Ambulance & Passenger Transport), Bus Length (<8, 8-12, >12m), Trailer Size (20ft, 40ft), End- User (Food, Pharmaceutical, Chemical Industry, Plants/ Flowers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market
Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.35 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 15.79 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.43% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The increasing demand for chilled products is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market
Refrigerator trucks are the van or trucks which are designed to carry the products which are temperature sensitive. These trucks are different from the normal vans as they are ice- cooled and are equipped with variety of refrigeration systems. The main aim is to stop the heat from entering and refrigeration system I used to maintain the temperature. As a cooling agent they utilise carbon dioxide in the form of ice or liquid. Products like frozen fruits and vegetables, seafood, meat etc. use this refrigerator trucks as they require a specific temperature to sustain. The main components of the refrigeration systems are compressor, condenser, and evaporator.
- It is a good way to prevent the food from getting damaged as they provide them there desired temperature.
- They have stainless steel components for higher performance, durability and reliability.
- If any breakdown occurs, it can damage the products.
- Corrosion resistance is required due to harsh environment.
Segmentation: Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market
- By Type
- Small Truck Refrigeration Unit
- Medium Truck Refrigeration Unit
- Large Truck Refrigeration Unit
- By Industry
- Frozen Food
- Pharma & Chemical
- Ambulance & Passenger Transport
- By Bus Length
- By Trailer Size
- By End- User
- Chemical Industry
- Plants/ Flowers
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2015, Carrier Transicold launched their new refrigerated transportation solution Citifresh. The new truck has the loading capacity of 16 to 55 cubic meters and can handle chilled temperature range of 4 to 22C. The main aim is to supply fresh and healthy food throughout India.
- In September 2013, Coca- Cola launched their first electric refrigerated truck fleet. The electric truck displaced diesel powered transportation units and also have eutectic cold plate technology which uses aluminium beam to chill the air.
Competitive Analysis: Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market
Global truck refrigeration unit market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of truck refrigeration unit market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the truck refrigeration unit market are Daikin Airconditioning India Pvt Ltd., Carrier Corporation, Thermo King Corporation, Denso Corporation, Webasto, Mobile Climate Control Group Holding AB, Subros Limited, Saden, Klinge Corporation, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company, LAMBERT, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd., Zannotti, FRIGOBLOCK Grosskopf GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global Truck Refrigeration Unit Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved