Global Tularemia Market By Type (Ulceroglandular Tularemia, Glandular Tularemia, Oculoglandular Tularemia, Oropharyngeal Tularemia, Pneumonic Tularemia, Others), Diagnosis (Microscopy, Immunochemistry, Others), Drugs (Streptomycin, Gentamicin, Doxycycline, Ciprofloxacin, Others), End Users (Hospitals and Clinics, Academic and Research Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Tularemia Market
Global tularemia market is registering a steady CAGR of 3.40% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging healthcare sector which is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Tularemia Market
Tularemia refers to a disease which generally attacks the lymph nodes, eyes, skin, and lungs. It is also called deer fly fever or rabbit fever. The main cause of this disease is bacterium francisella tularensis. Tularemia mainly affects the mammals; especially rabbits, rodents and hares as well as it can also affect the sheep’s, dogs, cats, hamsters and birds. The tularemia can be caused due to tick and deer fly bites or by drinking contaminated water. Some of the symptoms include fever, chills, and headache, exhaustion and skin ulcers.
- The high growth in the expenditure in the healthcare sector is driving the market growth
- The advancement in the technology and drugs has boosted the market growth
- The high disposable income and awareness of people about diseases has fueled the market growth
- The poor economic and political conditions in some countries is restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Tularemia Market
- Ulceroglandular Tularemia
- Glandular Tularemia
- Oculoglandular Tularemia
- Oropharyngeal Tularemia
- Pneumonic Tularemia
By End Users
- Hospitals And Clinics
- Academic And Research Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Terminix had launched Terminix Tick Defend System. It is an integrated pest management system which protects the environment from the infected ticks which leads to tularemia. This launch has expanded the product portfolio as it is a unique technological solution which will also expand the customer base of the company.
- In May 2019, Oxford Immunotec USA, Inc. had announced the launch of AccutixTM Brand. It prevents the tick-borne diseases and will keep the people safe from tularemia diseases. This product launch has expanded the product portfolio and will position it as a market leader in the tick-borne diagnostic market.
Tularemia market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tularemia market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global tularemia market are Mayo Foundation for Medical Education and Research (MFMER), Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd, Pfizer Inc., Zydus Cadila, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline plc, Alkem Labs, Piramal Enterprises Ltd., Bayer AG, Cipla Inc., Launch Diagnostics Limited, Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc., VIRCELL S.L., Glenmark and Parchem fine & specialty chemicals among others.
Research Methodology: Global Tularemia Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global tularemia market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)