Global Ultrasound Gels Market, By Product Type (Sterile, Non-Sterile), By End Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Centers), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Ultrasound Gels Market
The Global Ultrasound Gels Market is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Ultrasound Gels Market
Ultrasound gels are conductive medium used in ultrasound diagnostic methods, techniques and treatment therapies. It is economic, accessible and less harmful than other imaging methods. The term ultrasound refers to sound waves within the frequency range of 20 kHz to 1 GHz. It is required to use ultrasonic media in order to avoid intense sound reflections at the midpoints between ultrasonic head and skin resulting from air pockets. Ultrasonic media must be free of air bubbles in order to give perfect sound transmission. Gels are liquids that contain thickening agents for spread ability on the skin with gliding property, i.e. the ultrasonic head delicately slides over the skin. All the tissues present in the human body are resistive (impedance) toward the ultrasound waves. With the density and the elasticity of the tissue can be determined with their specific impedance. For the maximum transmission of the energy from one medium to the other, it is necessary that the impedance of the two medium should be same same. The difference in impedance at a boundary is directly proportional to the smaller the amount of energy that will be transferred. Aquasonic 100, Sterile Aquasonic 100, Aquasonic Clear, SCAN Ultrasound Gel, Polysonic Ultrasound Lotion are few examples of ultrasound gel are widely used.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Low cost and easy to use factor
- Less harmful than other imaging methods
- The increasing awareness towards screening for breast cancer
- Enhanced demand from hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers.
- Limited healthcare resources
- Cooling effect of ultrasound gels
Market Segmentation: Global Ultrasound Gels Market
- The global ultrasound gels market is segmented based on type, end user and geographical segments.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into sterile and non-sterile.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Based on geography the global ultrasound gels market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Ultrasound Gels Market
The global ultrasound gels market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of ultrasound gels market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Ultrasound Gels Market
Some of the major players operating in the market are Parker Laboratories, Inc., Scrip Companies., OrthoCanada, Medline Industries, Inc., The X-Ray Shoppe, Unique International ,Besmed, Current Solutions, Inc., Phyto Performance, Track, Saify Traders, DNP Enterprise, Rege Imaging & Cine Films Private Limited, RehabMedic and Sonogel Vertriebs GmbH.
Research Methodology: Global Ultrasound Gels Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others