Global Unified Monitoring Market, By Component Type (Solutions and Services), By Deployment Type (On-premises and Cloud), By Organization Size (Large Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises), By Vertical (Manufacturing and others) and By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Unified Monitoring Market
The global unified monitoring market accounted for USD 2.88 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 27.8% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Unified Monitoring Market
Unified monitoring implies that all parts of IT foundation are checked for accessibility and execution, including: applications, databases, systems, virtual frameworks, security frameworks, and unique reason gadgets. This general scope is unified monitoring by consolidating checking information from various instruments for a total photo of the execution and accessibility of the foundation. With a unified monitoring approach, you get visibility into measurements from every one of these discrete regions while enabling the individual devices to play out their specific capacities, regularly with their own particular supervisors or groups of chiefs. The main objective of unified monitoring is to centralize the condition of the whole IT framework into a single pane of glass. An adaptable and seller unbiased device is vital for this assignment, especially one that is versatile and vigorous, yet easy to coordinate. As associations develop, numerous are moving to virtual and cloud-based servers yet still have a need to help their heritage frameworks. A decent unified monitoring checking arrangement will give scope to both cloud-based and inheritance foundations.
Unified monitoring system incorporates remote and wired parts and offer administrations and system components where reasonable, as opposed to predominant as two particular systems. Brought together system administration offerings make shared system capacities controllable from a solitary help. These unified monitoring administration capacities incorporate provisioning, arranging, orchestrating, observing, (for example, security, execution, and respectability checking), logging taking care of special cases, and detailing. The unified monitoring system administration support likewise involves basics that are particular to remote administration, including range administration and checking, association unwavering quality, following and area usefulness, and other significant security issues. Unified monitoring system administration takes after an industry drift as an approach to manage an undeniably versatile workforce getting to corporate systems remotely through an assortment of gadgets, including tablets and cell phones and in addition personal computers and scratch pad.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in the adoption rate of Internet of Things (IoT) and big data among enterprises.
- Rapid technological disruptions.
- Increasing complexities in applications, applications running on the dynamic IT environment.
- Increasing need to efficiently manage the security and performance of the IT infrastructure.
- High cost of solutions, as these solutions cost varied in terms of various end-use applications.
- High maintenance costs.
Market Segmentation: Global Unified Monitoring Market
- The global unified monitoring market is based on component type, deployment type, organization size, vertical and geographical segments.
- Based on component type, the global unified monitoring market is segmented into solutions and services.
- Based on deployment type, the global unified monitoring market is segmented into cloud and on-premises.
- Based on organization size, the global unified monitoring market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs).
- Based on vertical, the global unified monitoring market is segmented into BFSI, healthcare and life sciences, telecommunications and ITES, government and public sector, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, consumer goods and retail and others (travel and hospitality, media and entertainment, and energy and utilities).
- Based on geography, the global unified monitoring market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Unified Monitoring Market
The global unified monitoring market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of unified monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Unified Monitoring Market
The key players in the global unified monitoring market are Dynatrace, CA Technologies, AppDynamics, Zenoss, Zoho Corporation, Opsview, GroundWork Open Source, Fata Informatica, Acronis, Paessler, Cisco, IBM, HP, Huawei, Ericsson, Alcatel-Lucent, Juniper Networks, 8x8, AT&T, Google, Microsoft, Verizon Enterprise Solutions and EMC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Unified Monitoring Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.