Global Urethane Coating Additives Market By Type (Antioxidants, Catalysts, Emulsifier, Stabilizers, Fillers, Flame Retardants, Others), Application (Flexible Foam, Rigid Foam, Coating, Adhesives & Sealants, Others), End-User (Building & Construction, Automotive & Transportation, Furniture, Packaging, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Urethane Coating Additives Market
Global urethane coating additives market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017. The high growth of this market can be attributed to the expanding power generation infrastructure in countries including India, China coupled with growing need for energy efficient utilities.
Market Definition: Global Urethane Coating Additives Market
Urethane coating additives are high-performance coatings that are added to foams, adhesives and sealants, coatings, resins and elastomers mainly for surface modification. Urethane coating additives are preferred for excellent abrasion resistance, low-temperature curing, high flexibility and good outdoor weathering characteristics. It is used in several industries such as automotive and transportation, building and construction among others.
- Growing demand of polyurethane from automotive industry can drive the market growth
- Increasing need of polyurethane rigid foam in construction materials and in refrigerators will enhance the market in the forecast period
- High requirement of biodegradable and recyclable packaging can fuel the market of urethane coating
- Rising demand of polyurethane from the furniture and footwear industry is also driving the market
- Fluctuating raw materials price of acrylate, silicones and urethane, can hamper the market growth
- Strict environment laws due to the industrial discharge of paints and coating materials into local waterways is also hindering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Urethane Coating Additives Market
- Flame Retardants
- Flexible Foam
- Rigid Foam
- Adhesives & Sealants
By End- User
- Building & Construction
- Automotive & Transportation
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In October 2018, Milamar Coatings, a supplier of epoxy and urethane systems had acquired by VersaFlex Parent. The main aim of this acquisition is to broad their coatings portfolio along with providing best services to their customers
- In November 2016, US-based Company Air Products has launched catalyst technologies additional series which uses low global warming potential (GWP) hydrofluoroolefin (HFO) blowing agents in polyurethane (PU) foam applications. With this launch the company has enhanced its brand value along with the product portfolio in the market
Global urethane coating additives market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of urethane coating additives market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global urethane coating additives market are BASF SE, Covestro AG, Evonik Industries AG, Kao Corporation, Huntsman International LLC, Tosoh Corporation, DOW, Momentive Performance Materials Inc, Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Suzhou Xiangyuan Special Fine Chemical Co., Ltd, GEO Specialty Chemicals Inc., Borchers Inc., Endura Manufacturing Company Ltd, DIC CORPORATION, DuPont de Nemours, Inc, SpecialChem, ANGUS Chemical Company, W.W. Grainger, Inc., Iolitec Ionic Liquids Technologies GmbH and Albemarle Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Urethane Coating Additives Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved