Global Uterine Polyps Drug Market Treatment (Medication, Surgery), Diagnosis (Transvaginal Ultrasound, Hysteroscopy, Endometrial Biopsy), Stages (Benign, Precancerous Polyps), Drugs Type (Levonorgestrel, Progesterone, Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone, Others), Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous and Others), End- Users (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Uterine Polyps Drug Market
Global uterine polyps drug market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing geriatric population, growing screening, rising awareness, potentially cancerous nature of polyps and development in the healthcare expenditure and the government support for the research & development for new and better treatment have fueled the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Uterine Polyps Drug Market
Uterine polyps also known as endometrial polyps is characterized by the abnormal growth of the tissues from the inner lining of the endometrium (uterus) which further leads to the formation of small bean like structure known as polyps. These polyps are generally benign (non-cancerous) but eventually can change into cancerous and turn into malignant from of cancer (precancerous polyps). The symptoms of uterine polyps include irregular menstrual bleeding, excessively heavy menstrual periods, bleeding between menstrual periods, vaginal bleeding after menopause and infertility.
- Increasing geriatric population is driving the market growth
- Growing screening and diagnosis of uterine polyps across the world
- Rising awareness amongst people about the polyps and its treatment can also act as a market driver
- Rise in uterine cancer due to increase in Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and obesity in the women
- Bleeding and infection during uterine polyps surgery Low healthcare expenditure in developing regions can act as a market restraint
- Costs considerations especially for minimally invasive surgeries may hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Uterine Polyps Drug Market
- Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonists
- Transvaginal Ultrasound
- Endometrial Biopsy
By Stages Type
- Precancerous polyps
By Drugs Type
- Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone
By Route of Administration
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Nordic Group is developing Hyalobarrier gel endo which will help in the removal of endometrial polyps and fibroids with uterine cavity deformation by hysteroscopy. If approved this will help in improving reproductive outcome in women wishing to become pregnant
- In September 2017, Hologic, Inc is developing a device myomectomy, a hysteroscopic office myomectomy evaluation (HOME) for removing the uterine fibroids and polyps in the treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding by using the Myosure tissue removal system
Global uterine polyps drug market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of uterine polyps drug market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
The key market players in the global uterine polyps drug market are GlaxoSmithKline plc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Pfizer Inc, Novartis AG, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Sanofi, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Amgen Inc, Medtronic, Avalign Technologies, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Mylan N.V, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Hologic, Inc, Smith & Nephew, Nordic Group, Merck & Co., Inc and others.
Research Methodology: Global Uterine Polyps Drug Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global uterine polyps drug market outlook in the developed and emerging markets.
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period.
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players.