Global Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy Market By Guiding Technique (Stereotactic Vacuum Assist Biopsy System, Image Guided Vacuum Assist Biopsy System), Type (9-12G, 12G), Applications (Hospitals, Academic and Research Institutes, Diagnostics and Imaging Centers), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 688.64 million to an estimated value of USD 1110.08 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 6.15% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing breast cancer cases worldwide is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Vacuum-assisted biopsy is a minimally invasive process which is usually used to remove many tissues samples. It uses vacuum for the collection of the tissue sample. It takes less time and is non- invasive due to which the clinicians are accepting this procedure. In this process, the vacuum- assisted biopsy is inserted only once into the breast during small skin nick. They are usually used for stereotactic and MRI biopsies.
- Less procedural time is driving the growth of this market
- Rising breast cancer cases among female is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Lack awareness of the procedure among population is restraining the market growth
- High cost of the procedure is another restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
By Guiding Technique
- Stereotactic Vacuum Assist Biopsy System
- Image Guided Vacuum Assist Biopsy System
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Diagnostics and Imaging Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Hologic announce that they will acquire Faxitron Bioptics so that they can expand their breast health portfolio. This acquisition help the company expand their business and provide non- mastectomy breast surgery so that they can generate good revenue.
- In December 2014, Leica Biosystems announced that they have acquired Devicor Medical Products, Inc. which will help Leica to use instruments and consumables of Devicor so that they can help the clinicians to accurately treat the diseases like breast cancer. This will help the company to advancer cancer diagnosis by adding new technologies and solutions.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Global vacuum-assisted biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vacuum-assisted biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the vacuum- assisted biopsy market are BD, Devicor Medical Products, Inc., Hologic, Inc., ARGON MEDICAL., Gallini s.r.l., OncoCyte Corporation, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Biomed Diagnostics, Inc., Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH, Scion Medical Technologies, LLC., PLANMED OY.
Research Methodology: Global Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global vacuum- assisted biopsy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)