Global Vaginitis Therapeutics Market By Types (Bacterial Vaginosis, Trichomoniasis, Vulvovaginal Candidiasis and Others), Drug Class (Anti-fungal, Anti-bacterial, Hormone and Others), Medication Type (Over-The-Counter (OTC), Prescription (Rx)), Route of Administration (Oral, Topical), End- Users (Hospitals, Specialized Gynecology Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Vaginitis Therapeutics Market
Global vaginitis therapeutics market is expected to grow at a growing CAGR of 8.9 %in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increase in strategic alliances between the pharmaceuticals companies and high demand of disease specific novel therapies are the key factors that fueling the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Vaginitis Therapeutics Market
Vaginitis is an inflammation of the vagina or vulva that results in a thick, white, cottage cheese-like vaginal discharge that is watery and usually odorless, itching and redness of the vulva and vagina and pain with urination or sex. It usually caused by an infection, lack of estrogen hormone and among others.
- Ongoing clinical trial conducted by many pharmaceuticals industries is propelling the growth of this market
- Increase in use of antibiotics is likely to boost the market growth
- High demand of disease specific novel treatment can also act as a market driver
- The competitive scenario of market and strategic collaborations may boost the market position
- Limited operating revenue opportunities for research and development of targeted therapies by many pharmaceuticals is acting as a challenging factor for the growth of this market
- Low healthcare budget in some developing countries is hamper the market growth
- Patent expiration of branded drugs and introduction of generics is also hinders the market growth
Segmentation: Global Vaginitis Therapeutics Market
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Vulvovaginal Candidiasis
By Drug Class
By Medication Type
- Over-The-Counter (OTC)
- Prescription (Rx)
By Route of Administration
By End Users
- Specialized Gynecology Centers
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In December 2018, DARÉ BIOSCIENCE, INC entered into an agreement with Hammock Pharmaceuticals, Inc., TriLogic Pharma LLC and MilanaPharm. Under the terms of the agreement, DARÉ BIOSCIENCE, INC acquired the global rights to MP-101 for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis (BV), as well as the rights to utilize the underlying proprietary hydrogel drug delivery technology for any vaginal or urological application in humans. The acquisition of MP-101 broaden company’s woman healthcare portfolio and advances the treatment options for patient suffering from this condition
- In September 2017, Symbiomix Therapeutics a subsidiary of Lupin received approval from the FDA for Solosec (secnidazole), 5-nitroimidazole antibiotic, available in 2g oral granules for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis (BV) in adult women. The approval of Solosec provides oral treatment and represents the major advance in the treatment of these patients through targeted mode of action.
Global vaginitis therapeutics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares global vaginitis therapeutics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Players:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global vaginitis therapeutics market are Lupin, Pfizer Inc, Sanofi, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, Bausch Health, DARÉ BIOSCIENCE, INC, Hennepin Life Sciences, LLC, Starpharma Holdings Limited, PhagoMed Biopharma GmbH, TenNor Therapeutics Ltd, Enzo Biochem Inc, Tolmar Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Perrigo Company plc and others
Research Methodology: Global Vaginitis Therapeutics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global vaginitis therapeutics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players