Global Valve Positioners Market By Type (Digital, Pneumatic, Electro-Pneumatic, and Others), Actuation (Single-Acting, Double-Acting) End User (Chemicals, Mining, Oil and Gas, Power Generation, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, MEA, and South America) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Valve Positioners Market
The global valve positioners market is anticipated to expand with a steady CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period of 2019-2026. Valve positioners have wide number of industrial applications, which is foreseen to support the global valve positioner’s market growth. Adoption of valve positioner by various industries to cut the operational costs will enhance the market growth to increase the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Valve Positioners Market
Valve positioners are used to improve efficiency of plant and reduce overall cost of operation. It makes the working of control valve more precise and accurate. The automatic collaboration functions of smart valve positioners will reduce the setup time with easy installation. These are used in solar power plants regulating the flow of superheated steam.
- Surge in the number of power plant across the world to increase the demand for valve positioners in the years to come
- High popularity of smart valve positioners is expected to supplement the growth of the global valve positioners market
- Heavy investments in the energy and power industry could be one of the driving factors to bolster the growth of global valve positioners market
- Growing number of industries in developing economies to trigger the global vale positioners market growth
- Heavy competition from local manufacturers could slow down the market growth
- Lack of standardized norms is expected to hinder the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Valve Positioners Market
By Product Type
By End User
- Chemicals Mining
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Siemens launched a positioner named as Sipart PS 100, which is easy to operate by adjusting itself with attached valves. Sipart PS100 is installed with a display that allows customers to check the status of the device. This can be used to digitalize the plant operations, which is anticipated to supplement the global valve positioner’s market growth
- In February 2017, Spirax Sacro, manufacturer of steam system management announced the introduction of wold’s first ergonomically designed electropneumatic valve positioner named as EP500. This positioner delivers high accuracy and easy installation. This positioner can be installed outdoor therefore preferred by manufacturers, which is forecasted to increase the market growth
Global valve positioners market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of valve positioners market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the leading market players operating in the global valve positioners market are Emerson Electric Co., ABB, Azbil Corporation., Baker Hughes, a GE company LLC, Bray International, Flowserve Corporation, Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KGCIRCOR International, Inc., ControlAir Crane Co., Dwyer Instruments, Inc., Metso Corporation, Gemu Group, Power-Genex LTD, Rotork, SAMSON Controls Inc., Schneider Electric, Siemens, Spirax Sarco Limited., NIHON KOSO CO., LTD., VAL CONTROLS A/S among others
Research Methodology: Global Valve Positioners Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure