Global Vapour Deposition Market, By Technology (Chemical Vapour Deposition, Physical Vapour Deposition), By End-User Industry (Microelectronics, Cutting tools, Industrial & Energy, Medical, Decorative Coating), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Vapour Deposition Market
The Global Vapour Deposition Market is expected to reach USD 38.70 billion by 2025, from USD 22.70 billion in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Vapour Deposition Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the vapour deposition market in the next 8 years. Vapour deposition a method used in the production of thin films and coatings .They are characterized by a process, in which the material goes from a condensed phase to a vapour phase back to a thin film condensed phase. In coating process various products such as microelectronics, cutting tools, storage devices, medical equipment, solar products, etc. are coated with materials to form a thin protective film. There are two types of physical vapour deposition (PVD) sputtering and evaporation. As per article published by KVARK Doo, vapour deposition has important role in the field of nanotechnology. Thin film technology offers a variety of basic and upgradeable systems which are designed for their specific needs such as sputtering system, evaporation system and combination system leading to a huge growth for vapour deposition Market in the field of nanotechnology sectors. Vapour deposition plays an important role in medical devices and equipment. According to an article published in Brogan & Patrick Mfg. Corp. USA, vapour is the primary choice in medical device. This is because it helps in improving aesthetics of a component. However, the enormous requirement of qualified worker in operation might restrain the growth of global vapour market in future.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rapid increase in medical devices and equipment.
- Increased growth in nano technology sectors
- Growing number of led devices market
- Requirement of qualified workforce for operation
- Increased in environmental regulation
Market Segmentation: Global Vapour Deposition Market
- The global vapour deposition market is segmented based on technology, end-user industry and geographical segments.
- Based on technology, the global vapour deposition market is segmented into chemical vapour deposition, physical vapour deposition and others.
- On the basis of end-user industry, the global vapour deposition market segmented into microelectronics, cutting tools, industrial & energy, medical, decorative coating and others.
- Based on geography, the global vapour deposition market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vapour Deposition Market
The global vapour deposition market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vapour deposition market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Vapour Deposition Market
Some of the major players operating in the global vapour deposition market are Applied Materials, Inc., ADEKA CORPORATION, Plasma-Therm, AIXTRON SE, Tokyo Electron Limited., IHI Corporation, LAM RESEARCH CORPORATION, Kurt J. Lesker Company , Veeco Instruments Inc ,UNITED TECHNOLOGIES, Sogepa, IHI Ionbond AG , Titanium Finishing Company ,among others.
Research Methodology: Global Vapour Deposition Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.