Global Vascular Imaging Market By Technique (Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Ultrasound, Computed Tomography, Nuclear Imaging, X-Ray), Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, Neurovascular Angiography, Vascular Ultrasound Procedures, Microangiography, Others), Application (Diagnostic Applications, Therapeutic Applications), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends And Forecast To 2026
Market Analysis: Global Vascular Imaging Market
Global vascular imaging market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the surging elderly population and the increasing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases globally.
Market Definition: Global Vascular Imaging Market
Vascular imaging is a test that evaluates the blood pressure, blood flow, circulation and level of oxygen in the blood in the veins and arteries. It includes various techniques such as ultrasound, computed therapy and magnetic resonance imaging. These techniques help doctor’s to evaluate the patents for blood clots, plaques, blockages, and varicose veins. The surging incidences of various cardiovascular diseases had increased the demand for vascular imaging which is required for diagnosis.
- The surging aging population is contributing to the growth of the market
- The increasing incidences of Cardiovascular diseases is driving the growth of the market
- The technology has been gone through various innovations and upgradation which propels the growth of the market
- Healthcare expenditure has increased globally and is boosting the market growth
- The availability of vascular imaging has increased globally which is driving the market growth
- Various low cost alternate treatments are available in the market which hinders the market growth
- The high cost of treatment is restricting the growth of the market
- Regulatory requirements and compliances are stringent which is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Vascular Imaging Market
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computed Tomography
- Nuclear Imaging
- Coronary Angiography
- Peripheral Angiography
- Neurovascular Angiography
- Vascular Ultrasound Procedures
- Diagnostic Applications
- Therapeutic Applications
By End User
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. has launched its new product EPIQ Elite ultrasound system. It combines the modern advances in transducer innovation and improved performance to improve clinical confidence and the patient overall experience. This product launch has helped the clinicians to make a more accurate diagnosis which increased the customers of the company.
- In November 2018, Canon Medical Systems USA has launched a new premium1.5 tesla MRI scanner which is a high end vascular imaging system. With this launch, the company made debut in the vascular imaging market to expand and increase the revenue of the company.
Vascular imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vascular imaging market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global vascular imaging market are Siemens, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Swedish Medical Center, Brigham and Women's Hospital, TOSHIBA CORPORATION, HITACHI, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Shimadzu Corporation, Samsung Medison Co. Ltd., Abbott, Hologic, Inc., FUJIFILM Corporation, ESAOTE SPA, Carestream Health, Terumo Corporation, KONICA MINOLTA INC.., Pie Medical Imaging B.V., ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS Co. Ltd., CorVascular Diagnostics LLC, LUMEDX, Stryker, BK Medical Holding Company Inc., piur imaging GmbH, Omega Medical Imaging LLC, Boston Scientific Corporation, Mindray DS USA Inc., and Xograph Healthcare among others.
Research Methodology: Global Vascular Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global vascular imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)