Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market By Vehicle Type (PV; CV; Off-Highway Vehicle); Product (Alarm; Immobilizer; Steering Lock; Passive Keyless Entry; Central Locking System; Biometric Capture Device); Technology (GPS; GSM; Face Detection System; RTLS; Automotive Biometric Technology; Remote Frequency Identification Device); System (Active; Passive); Application (Prototyping & Tooling; Research, Development & Innovation; Manufacturing Complex Components; Others); Geography (North America; South America; Europe; Asia-Pacific; Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market
Global vehicle anti-theft system market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 16.38 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 7.36% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the modernization and advancements of the products and services in the industry and achieving a better mind-set of safety and protection of vehicles with the usage of these systems.
Market Definition: Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market
Vehicle anti-theft systems are the application of certain technologies along with electrical components that are installed in vehicles to reduce the chances of the vehicle being stolen. They restrict the unauthorized access of vehicle. The growing advancements and modernization has resulted in developments of innovative products for anti-theft such as biometric identification, motion sensors, visual detection and others.
- Rising incidences of vehicle theft resulting in government posing regulations for the safety of vehicles; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Various benefits such as authentication of the owner of the vehicle before the vehicle can be mobilized, real-time notifications, alarm triggering associated with the adoption of these systems are factors driving the growth of the market
- Rising awareness for these systems amid significant rise in the thefts of the vehicles; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Large costs associated with the products in vehicle anti-theft systems is expected to restrain the growth of the market
- Certain complications and incidences of faults in electronic devices installed in vehicles is also expected to restrain the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market
By Vehicle Type
- Passenger Vehicles (PV)
- Commercial Vehicles (CV)
- Off-Highway Vehicle
- Construction Vehicles
- Steering Lock
- Passive Keyless Entry
- Central Locking System
- Biometric Capture Device
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Global System for Communication (GSM)
- Face Detection System
- Real-Time Location System (RTLS)
- Automotive Biometric Technology
- Remote Frequency Identification Device
- Active Anti-Theft System
- Passive Anti-Theft System
- By Application
- Prototyping & Tooling
- Research, Development & Innovation
- Manufacturing Complex Components
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In November 2018, Tesla announced the launch of “Enhanced Anti-theft” package as an aftermarket product for their Model S and Model X. This package includes a motion sensor which detects the movement of the vehicle and even detects any kind of movements in the interior of the vehicle, triggering an alarm if detected. Increased levels of thefts of Tesla vehicles have resulted in the company taking steps to reduce the chances of their vehicles being stolen.
- In October 2018, Recoveri Tag Whats Yours announced the launch of their “Microdot” technology for the Indian market. The technology involves etching small dots with the help of lasers over the entirety of vehicle that contain a specific PAN (Personal Identification Number) number which is linked with the vehicle’s VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). This helps in authorities to detect the real owner and correct information of the vehicle under an UV light. This will help in certain methods and steps provided to the authorities and consumers for helping reduce the chances of vehicles being stolen.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market
Global vehicle anti-theft system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vehicle anti-theft system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the vehicle anti-theft system market are TOKAIRIKA,CO, LTD.; Johnson Electric Holdings Limited; Robert Bosch GmbH; Continental AG; ZF Friedrichshafen AG; U-Shin Ltd.; Lear Corporation; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; Tesla; Delphi Technologies; VOXX International Corp.; DENSO CORPORATION; Recoveri Tag Whats Yours; OMRON Corporation; HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA and Valeo.
Research Methodology: Global Vehicle Anti-Theft System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved