Global Vertical Lift Module Market, By Delivery Type (Single-Level Delivery and Dual-Level Delivery), By Storage Type (Non-Refrigerated Storage and Refrigerated Storage), By Industry (Automotive, Metals & Machinery, Food & Beverages, Chemicals, Healthcare, Semiconductor & Electronics, Aviation, E-Commerce and Other industries), By Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Vertical Lift Module Market
The global vertical lift module market accounted for USD 989.1 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.6% the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Vertical Lift Module Market
Vertical lift module is a capacity framework that comprises of two parallel segments, each one of which is partitioned into settled rack areas that can hold a solitary stockpiling module, for example, a plate or tote is known as a Vertical Lift Module (VLM for short). These modules store things on plate and convey them to an ergonomically situated work counter with a control gadget. Stock inside the VLM is put away on front and back plate areas or rails. By entering a plate number in the implicit control cushion or by asking for a section through programming, the administrator triggers the development of an extractor.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising need to optimize warehouse floor space
- Advantages of deploying VLM compared to traditional shelving systems
- Rising warehouse rentals
- Increasing focus on worker safety and security
Market Segmentation: Global Vertical Lift Module Market
- The global vertical lift module market can be segmented in delivery type, storage type, industry and geographical segments.
- On the basis of delivery type, the market can be segmented into single-level delivery and dual-level delivery.
- On the basis of storage type, the market can be segmented into non-refrigerated storage and refrigerated storage.
- On the basis of industry, the market can be segmented into automotive, metals & machinery, food & beverages, chemicals, healthcare, semiconductor & electronics, aviation, e-commerce and other industries.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vertical Lift Module Market
The global vertical lift market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of vertical lift module market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Players: Global Vertical Lift Module Market
The renowned players in vertical lift module market are Mecalux, Conveyor Handling Company, Stanley Vidmar, Green Automated Solutions, Lista, Weland Lagersystem, Kardex, Icam S.R.L, System SpA, Ferretto, Haenel, Constructor Group, Toyota Industries, Automha, Autocrib, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Vertical Lift Module Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.