Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market By Technology (PCR kits, INAAT kits, Microarray kits, DNA sequencing kits), Product (Instruments & Software, Kits & Reagents, Services), , Animal Type (Companion Animals, Livestock Animals), Disease Indication (Vector-borne Diseases, Respiratory Pathogens Detection, Diarrhea Pathogens Detection, Others), Application (Infectious Diseases, Oncology, Genetics, Microbiology), End-User ( Veterinary Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Research Institutes),Geography (Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market
The Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 453.83 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 870.34 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.48% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Molecular diagnostic market is driven by Increasing incidence of numerous animal diseases and by increasing expenditure on pet animal.
Market Definition: Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market
The molecular diagnostic is a laboratory method for examining the RNA or DNA or other proteins in humans and animals which is used to identify diseases or the predisposition stage . The scope of this diagnostic comprises of the various clinical testing devices, supplies and reagents and which are used in hospitals, commercial laboratories, clinics, reference laboratories and research institutes for identifying disease indications for identifying and monitoring. Veterinary molecular diagnostics provides a number of benefits than the other traditional diagnostic techniques like fast shifting time (within 2.5–3 hours), high test specificity and sensitivity, and better distinction among the birulent and avirulant strains.
- Increase in the expenditure on pet animal
- Increase in incidence of numerous animal diseases
- Increase in the growth of foodborne diseases will act as a major market driver
- High cost of these systems acts as a market restraint
- Lack of trained professionals that can utilize completely antigen/immunogenic structures is also acting as a major market restraint
Segmentation: Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market
- By Technology
- PCR kits
- RAPD-PCR strain analysis
- Real Time PCR
- INAAT kits
- Microarray kits
- DNA sequencing kits
- PCR kits
- By Product
- Instruments & Software
- Kits & Reagents
- By Animal Type
- Companion Animals
- Livestock Animals
- Companion Animals
- By Disease Indication
- Vector-borne Diseases
- Respiratory Pathogens Detection
- Diarrhea Pathogens Detection
- By Application
- Infectious Diseases
- By End-User
- Veterinary Hospitals
- Clinical Laboratories
- Research Institutes
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In Jan 2018, Mars Petcare(U.S.) acquired Genoscoper Laboratories(Finland), a specialist in molecular diagnostics for companion animals. This acquisition will help in accelerate discovery of genetic health markers for companion animals.
Competitive Analysis: Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market
The global veterinary molecular diagnostics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of veterinary molecular diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the veterinary molecular diagnostics market are IDEXX Laboratories, Inc., VCA, Inc., Abaxis, Heska Corporation , Zoetis , NEOGEN CORPORATION , Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Virbac, General Electric Company, Agfa-Gevaert Group., Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics, Inc., Novacyt Group, Qiagen , Biomedica Medizinprodukte GmbH & Co KG, Veterinary Laboratory - HealthGene Corp. , Bioneer, Abaxis, Neogen Corporatio.
Research Methodology: Global Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global veterinary molecular diagnostics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)