Global Vitamin & Mineral Premixes Market, By Type (Vitamin & Mineral Combinations, Vitamins, Minerals) By Application (Feed, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Personal Care), By Form (Powder Form and Liquid Form), By Functionality (Bone Health, Skin Health, Energy, Immunity, Digestion and Others), By Brand (Nutrivan, Sternvit, Fortitech, Superblend, Vitaboost10, Anavite, Quali, Vitamix), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Vitamin & Mineral Premixes Market
The global vitamin & mineral premixes market is expected to reach USD 10.40 billion by 2025, from USD 6.93 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015 & 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Vitamin & Mineral Premixes Market
The vitamin and mineral premixes are designed to provide nutritional needs to the livestock. These premixes preparation need special care to animal needs and to the various changes arising due to genetic lines, and adaptation to the needs of the market. The vitamin and mineral premixes has its major application in functional and fortified foods. This food can be considered to be whole, fortified, enriched foods which provide health benefits beyond the provision of essential nutrients such as vitamins and minerals, when they are consumed at efficacious levels as part of a varied diet on a regular basis.
Fortified/functional packaged food sector is strongly growing in India due to disposable income levels. This factor is encouraging many consumers to trade up to value-added products. These products are also having a strong health and wellness trend, with increasing focus on obtaining optimum nutrition. According to an article published by “Functional Foods Consumer Survey” it was found that Consumer is interested in learning more about functional foods. Almost nine in ten Americans (86%) are interested in learning more about foods that have health benefits beyond basic nutrition. Various regulations are needed to be followed by the manufactures for the manufacturing of vitamin and mineral premixes. For example, Zagro vitamin and mineral premixes are manufactured under FAMI-QS, ISO 9001, ISO 22000, HACCP and GMP Certified Plant. The Zagro manufacturing process ensures that accurate weighing, mixing, and testing are performed from raw materials to finished goods for the manufacturing of vitamin and mineral premixes. The key players are also taking special care for the growth of the market such as Bar - Magen LTD, a leading manufacturer of vitamin and mineral premixes for the food and livestock industries has its products with various special benefits such as expert nutritionists with over two decades of experience in the field of livestock nutrition and dedicated quality control laboratory.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growth in demand for functional and fortified foods
- Growth in need for food enrichment due to high processing levels of food products
- Growth in compound feed consumption
- Customizability and specificity to individual customer requirements
- Convenience in usage as a single ingredient instead of multiple ingredients
- High costs involved in R&D activities
- Higher costs of fortified and enriched products
- Stringent & time-consuming regulatory policies for fortification of feed
Market Segmentation: Global Vitamin & Mineral Premixes Market
- The global vitamin & mineral premixes market is segmented based on type, application, form, functionality, brand and geographical segments.
- Based on application, the global vitamin & mineral premixes market is segmented into feed, food & beverages, healthcare, and personal care. The food & beverages, segment is further sub segmented into bakery products, beverages, dairy products, cereals and others. The healthcare segment is further sub segmented into nutritional products and dietary supplements.
- On the type of source, the global vitamin & mineral premixes market is classified into vitamin & mineral combinations, vitamins, and mineral.
- On the basis of form process, the global vitamin & mineral premixes market is classified into powder form and liquid form.
- On the basis of functionality process, the global vitamin & mineral premixes market is classified into bone health, skin health, energy, immunity, digestion and others.
- On the basis of brand process, the global vitamin & mineral premixes market is classified into nutrivan, sternvit, fortitech, superblend, vitaboost10, anavite, quali, vitamix.
- Based on geography, the global vitamin & mineral premixes market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Vitamin & Mineral Premixes Market
The global vitamin & mineral premixes market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vitamin & mineral premixes market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Vitamin & Mineral Premixes Market
Some of the major players operating in the global vitamin & mineral premixes market are – DSM, Corbion, Glanbia, Vitablend Nederland, Sternvitamin, 6 Watson Inc., The Wright Group, Zagro Asia Ltd., Nutreco, Farbest-Tallman Foods Corporation, Burkmann Industries, Inc., Bar-Magen Ltd, Glanbia, SternVitamin, Gross Margin, Nutreco, Coalescence, LLC, Hexagon Nutrition, Mirpain Gida San. ve Tic. A.S., Prinova Europe Ltd, AQC Chem Lab (P) Ltd, Bio-Organics Nutrient Systems Ltd, Ufuk Kimya Ilac San,Tic.Ltd.Stl and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Vitamin & Mineral Premixes Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others