Global Vitamins for Infant Formula Market By Form (Powder, Liquid & Semi-Liquid), Source (Cow Milk, Soy, Others), Application (Growing-Up Milk, Standard Infant Formula, Follow-On Formula, Specialty Formula), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Vitamins for Infant Formula Market
Global vitamins for infant formula market is expected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the high adoption rate of infant formulas due to the rising prevalence of working moms.
Market Definition: Global Vitamins for Infant Formula Market
Vitamins for infant formula are the nutritional ingredients/supplements manufactured specifically for their usage in infant formula applications. These vitamins are designed to provide vitamin-based nutrition to the infant formula in a harmless way in a low intensity/strength due to the delicate nature of infants. They are free from any harmful additional supplements as the regulations for protection of infants are highly stringent.
- Increased birth rate for infants worldwide; this factor is expected to propel the growth of the market
- Innovations and focus on advancements of technologies due to a variety of R&D activities; also acts as a market driver
- Increasing prevalence of mothers suffering from lack of lactation worldwide; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Rise in parental concerns with respect to infants health and nutrition is another factor driving the market growth
- Presence of various regulations and compliances regarding the ingredients present in infant formulas; this factor is expected to hinder the growth of the market
- Several consumer related concerns regarding the infant food safety also restricts the market growth
Segmentation: Global Vitamins for Infant Formula Market
- Liquid & Semi-Liquid
- Cow Milk
- Growing-Up Milk
- Standard Infant Formula
- Follow-On Formula
- Specialty Formula
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, BASF SE announced through their human nutrition brand “Newtrition” regarding the availability of “2’-fucosyllactose (2’-FL)”, a human milk oligosaccharide (HMO) designed especially for the infant nutrition applications. This launch comes after the successful expertise of BASF in the production process of this compound helping them in order to create a steady rate of production for stable HMO
- In June 2018, Abbott announced the availability of the company’s latest and most innovative infant formula for nourishment of immune systems in infants. The product has been fortified with human milk oligosaccharides (HMO), resulting in one of the most innovative development for infant nutrition sciences. Research has indicated that these nutritional components enhance the immune systems of baby’s digestive health and immune systems
Global vitamins for infant formula market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of vitamins for infant formula market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global vitamins for infant formula market are Vitablend Nederland BV; Fonterra Co-operative Group; FrieslandCampina; BASF SE; DSM; Chr. Hansen Holding A/S; Glanbia plc; Kerry Inc.; Plum, PBC; LACTALIS Ingredients; Ritual; Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Vitamins for Infant Formula Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure