Global Walnut Ingredients Market By Category (Inshell, Shelled), Form (Raw, Processed), Product Type (Black Walnuts, English Walnuts), Nature (Organic, Conventional), End Use (Household, Industrial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Walnut Ingredients Market
Global walnut ingredients market is growing at a steady CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026 due to rising population ready to pay for healthy food.
Market Definition: Global Walnut Ingredients Market
Walnuts are derived from walnut tree. Walnuts comprise excellent fats, including monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats (PUFAs), but are also a precious vegetarian source of vital omega-3 fatty acid. In addition, they contain iron, selenium, calcium, zinc, vitamin E and some vitamins B. They are also used to create walnut oil — a costly gastronomic oil often used in salad dressings. There is a number of health advantages associated with walnuts. They were correlated with decreased danger of cardiovascular disease and cancer and enhanced brain function.
- Increased consumption of healthy food is expected to propel the market growth
- Growing demand for convenience food helps to boost the market
- Innovation of packaging is driving the growth of the market
- Rising population ready to pay for healthy food is spurring the market growth
- Lack of vertical integration from manufacturers is hampering the market growth
- Severe competition from manufacturers downsizes the market growth
- Fluctuation in price of walnut is likely to hinder the market growth
Segmentation: Global Walnut Ingredients Market
By Product Type
- Black Walnuts
- English Walnuts
By End Use
- Food Industry
- Snacks and Spreads
- Sauces and Dressings
- Bakery and Confectionary
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Food Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2019, Blue Diamond Growers has launched Almonds & Fruit. Almonds & Fruit elevates the snacking category with California-grown almonds perfectly combined with premium dried fruit and wealthy seasonings. This launch helps the company to extend their portfolio
- In August 2017, Nestlé launched Walnut. This new line product is launched to cater broader range of customers from various segments. This development helps the company to attract new customers and increase revenue
Global walnut ingredients market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of walnut ingredients market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global walnut ingredients market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Barry Callebaut, Olam International, Blue Diamond Growers, Kanegrade Ltd, Mariani Nut Company, Bergin Fruit and Nut Company, Fruisec, LBNUTS AG, Royal Nut Company, Terri Lynn, H.B.S. Foods Ltd., Poindexter Nut Company, Kashmir Walnut Group, GoldRiver Orchards, Inc., Borges India Private Limited, California Walnut Company, Pepinoix, Sacramento Valley Walnut Growers LLC among others.
Research Methodology: Global Walnut Ingredients Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved