Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market, By Product Type (3D, Micro, Robotic), Technology(Pure Waterjet Cutting Technology, Abrasive waterjet Cutting Technology), Applications (Glass/Metal Art, Fiberglass Cutting, Foam Product Cutting), End user Industry(Automotive, Machine Manufacturing, Medical Devices ), Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)-Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025.
Market Analysis: Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market
The Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market is expected to reach USD 1,327.1 million by 2025 from USD 863.4 million in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.29% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market
The water cutting machine is defined as the machinery which is utilized for precise and accurate cutting in the field of manufacturing devices. The machine is very effective because it doesn’t generate heat while cutting the materials. The machine uses water as its important component to cut thin or thick materials. The pure waterjet machine uses high pressurized jet of water for cutting soft, light or permeable materials whereas using abrasive waterjet contains a combination of abrasives and water. It is more influential than pure waterjet as it can cut harder materials. Mostly the water cutting machine is applicable in rubber, textiles, foam, leather, plastics, tile, stone, glass, food, paper and other combustible materials. But it is preferably used for lean manufacturing, automation and efficiency improvement and dismissal control.
In 2017, OMAX Corporation launched new protoMAX abrasive water jet which is applicable in cutting a material that 2’’ thick.
In 2015, Hughes Pump introduced Ultrabar 30 triplex pump in waterjet machine for offshore oil & gas, manufacturing, ship maintenance and contracting.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing demand for implementation of automobile industry.
- Growing demand in the field of 3D cutting and job shops.
- Rising demand for water cutting machine in the electronic industry such as applicable in electrical enclosures and control panels.
- Rising demand in aerospace industry for cutting hard metals such as steel, titanium and glass.
- Distortion due to high cost of establishment.
Market Segmentation: Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market
- The market is based on product type, technology, applications and end user industry and geographical segments.
- Based on product type, the market is segmented into 3D, Micro and Robotic.
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into pure waterjet cutting technology, abrasive waterjet cutting technology.
- Based on applications, the market is segmented into glass/metal art, fiberglass cutting, foam product cutting.
- Based on end user industry, automotive, machine manufacturing, medical devices
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market
The global waterjet cutting machine market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of waterjet cutting machine market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2017, OMAX Corporation introduced GlobalMAX abrasive materials for cutting virtually any materials.
Key Players: Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market
The renowned players in global waterjet cutting machine market are DARDI International Corporation, WARDJet LLC , BYSTRONIC , Colfax Corporation, OMAX Corporation, Resato International., Koike Aronson, Inc., Shape Technologies Group, Hypertherm, Inc., Waterjet Corporation s.r.l. BFT GmbH, Uhde High PRESSURE Technologies GmbH, Pressurejet, NLB Corporation, Innovative International Ltd., Waterjet Corporation S.R.L., TECHNI Waterjet, OH Precision Corporation, Waterjet Systems International, Hughes Pumps Ltd, MAXIMATOR JET WATERJET CUTTING SYSTEMS, Semyx, LLC, Hornet Cutting Systems, HEADAI, AxonAI, Innovile Communications, AirHop Communications, Heron Robots Srl, TelXperts and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Waterjet Cutting Machine Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.