Global Waterproofing Membrane Market By Raw Material (Modified Bitumen, PVC, EPDM, TPO, HDPE, LDPE and Others), Type (Liquid Applied Membranes and Sheet Based Membranes), Application (Roofing & Walls, Building Structures, Waste & Water Management, Mining Application, Tunnel Liners, Bridges & Highways and Others) and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia -Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Waterproofing Membrane Market
Global Waterproofing Membrane Market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 57.6 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The high growth of this market is due to the growing building & construction industry.
Market Definition: Global Waterproofing Membrane Market
Waterproofing membrane is a thin layer of water tight material applied continuously over a firm surface, so that water doesn’t pass through the membrane. It has certain properties such as strong, flexible, tear resistant, so that it can stretch over the buildings and cover the cracks.
- Increasing governmental investments on infrastructure developments in majority of the developing countrie
- Increasing waste & water management activities drives the market growt
- Lightweight nature and superior properties is another factor driving the market growt
- middot; Low manufacturing cost and cost-effectiveness coupled with rising mining activities in various regions is another factor driving the market growth
- middot; Fluctuating raw material prices are likely to increase the overall production cost is restricting the market growt
- middot; Sheets have a high cost and are difficult to apply on rough surfaces
Segmentation: Global Waterproofing Membrane Market
By Raw Material
- Modified Bitumen
- Liquid Applied Membranes
- Sheet Based Membranes
- Roofing & Walls
- Building Structures
- Waste & Water Management
- Mining Application
- Tunnel Liners
- Bridges & Highways
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2017, BASF acquired GRUPO THERMOTEK, a leading waterproofing systems supplier based in Monterrey, Mexico. With this acquisition the company can strengthens its channels to market and builds on its portfolio of brands for construction professional
- In November 2015, BASF launched a new solution named as MasterSeal M 689 for the chemical and pharmaceutical industries which will provide safe handling and storage facility. It is high chemical resistance to a wide range of chemicals with an outstanding elasticity and toughness which ensures long term durability of the membrane
Global Waterproofing membrane Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Waterproofing membrane market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global waterproofing membrane market are Carlisle Companies Inc., Firestone Building Products Company, LLC, Soprema Group, GSE Environmental, BASF, The Dow Chemical Company, Johns Manville, Sika, and GAF Materials Corporation.
Research Methodology: Global Waterproofing Membrane Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraint
- Key market players involved in this industr
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentatio
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved