Global Wearable Devices Market By Product Type (Wristwear, Eyewear, Footwear, Neckwear, Bodywear, Others), Industry (Consumer Products, Healthcare, Industrial, Others), Type (Smart Textile (Passive, Active, Ultra Smart), Non-Textile), End Users (Personal Users, Enterprises), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa and Rest of the World) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Wearable Devices Market
Global Wearable Devices Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 24.53 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 88.53 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 17.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing penetration of smartphones and also improving phone-based healthcare apps compatible with wearable devices.
Market Definition: Global Wearable Devices Market
Wearable technology device isthat type of device which can be worn by a consumer and it gives information regarding to health and fitness. These Devices are hands-free gadgets with practical uses, powered by microprocessors and enhanced with the ability to send and receive data.
According to statistics, the number of connected wearable devices worldwide is expected to jump from an estimate of 325 million in 2016 to over 830 million in 2020. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- There is an increase in technological advancements in wearable medical devices which is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is rise in preference for wireless connectivity among healthcare providers which is expected to act as a driver to the market growth
- There is issue of data security in wearable devices which is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth.
Segmentation: Global Wearable Devices Market
- By Product Type
- Body wear
- By Industry
- Consumer Products
- By Type
- Smart Textile
- By End Users
- Personal Users
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, Fitbit announced that Fitbit and Snap launched first-ever bitmoji clock face integration on fitbit smartwatches, that provide dynamically updates throughout the day based on your personal health and fitness data.
- In March 2019, Fitbit announced four new Wearables products for Making Health and Fitness Accessible and Affordable to More Consumers Worldwide.
Global wearable devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wearable devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the wearable devices are Fitbit, Inc. (US), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (Netherlands), BioTelemetry, Inc. (Switzerland), Garmin Ltd. (Switzerland), and OMRON Corporation (Japan). Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA (Germany), Nokia Technologies (US), Jawbone (US), Polar Electro (Finland), World Global Network (US), Activeinsights (UK), VitalConnect (US), Xiaomi (China), Misfit (US), and Monica Healthcare (UK) Adidas AG, Apple, Inc.(US) , Google, Inc. (US), , LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Nike, Inc (US)., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), Sony Corporation (Japan), and Xiaomi Technology Co., Ltd. (China) among other vernacular players..
Research Methodology: Global Wearable Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global wearable devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)