Global Wearable Skin Patch Market By Technology (Regular Wearable, Connected Wearable), Application (Clinical applications, Non-Clinical Applications), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Wearable Skin Patch Market
Global wearable skin patch market is registering a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rise in number of lifestyle diseases and awareness of healthy lifestyle and rising number of elderly population.
Market Definition: Global Wearable Skin Patch Market
Wearable skin patches are patches that have been attached to the skin for a certain period of time and are used in therapy and medication. They are used both in the delivery of drugs, patient monitoring and in athletics. Skin patches are unique as they stick to one location without any motion interference and assist to record accurate information. These patches are connected with most mobile operating systems and can also be readily connected via Bluetooth, making them an alternative to other health surveillance devices such as fitness bands and watches.
- Affordable price of the product drives the market growth
- Surging preference for wearable patches in the cosmetic industry is flourishing the market growth
- increasing preference for healthy lifestyle is driving the growth of the market
- Easy connectivity with smartphones and computing devices are helping to grow this market
- trust issues of patients regarding wearable patches hinders the market growth
- Integration of sensors in computing devices and various accessories hampers the market growth
Segmentation: Global Wearable Skin Patch Market
- Regular Wearable
- Connected Wearable
- Clinical applications
- Non-Clinical Applications
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, L’Oréal had launched its prototype of My Skin Track pH which measures the ph level of the skin which helps to determine the ph level of skin whether it is balanced or not. It uses the microfluidic technology by using quantity of sweat from skin pores through a network of micro-channels which provides a precise pH reading in 15 minutes. This launch had expand the product portfolio of the company and positioned it as a market leader
- In October 2018, VivaLNK has partnered with Reckitt Benckiser for distribution and supply of wearable continuous temperature monitor worldwide. The Nurofen FeverSmart and Enfasmart FeverSense are manufactured for parents who wish to track temperature changes in their child for immediate action after detection of a fever. The launch will product market and expand their customer base globally
Global wearable skin patch market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wearable skin patch market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global wearable skin patch market are CeQur SA, Chrono Therapeutics Inc., Dexcom, Inc., Nemaura, Abbott, Medtronic, GENTAG, Inc., Insulet Corporation, Kenzen, Inc., G-TECH Services, Inc., HIVOX BIOTEK INC., iRhythm Technologies, Inc., Raiing Medical Company, Isansys Ltd., Sensium Healthcare Ltd, Leaf Healthcare, Inc., Rare Beauty Brands, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Indiegogo, Inc., Feeligreen, VitalConnect, UPRIGHT, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Wearable Skin Patch Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global wearable skin patch market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)