Global Well Intervention Market By Service (Logging & Bottomhole Survey, Tubing & Packer Failure & Repair, Stimulation, Remedial Cementing, Zonal Isolation, Sand Control, Artificial Lift, Fishing, Reperforation, Others), Applications (Onshore, Offshore), Intervention Type (Light Well Intervention, Medium Well Intervention, Heavy Well Intervention), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Well Intervention Market
Global Well Intervention Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 8.75 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 13.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Increasing demand for energy is the major factor driving the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Well Intervention Market
Well intervention or well works, are usually used in the oil and gas industry so that the production interval can be improved. With well control technologies, they helps in entering a well safely. Pumping, slickline, braided line, snubbing, workover etc. are some of the common types of well work. There main aim of the well intervention is to manage the production of the well.
- Increasing oil & gas production is driving the growth of this market
- Rising discoveries in new oilfield is another factor driving the growth of this market
- Rising demand for renewable energy is restraining the growth of this market
- Increasing prevalence of artificial lift technique is another factor restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Well Intervention Market
- Logging & Bottomhole Survey
- Tubing & Packer Failure & Repair
- Remedial Cementing
- Zonal Isolation
- Sand Control
- Artificial Lift
By Intervention Type
- Light Well Intervention
- Medium Well Intervention
- Heavy Well Intervention
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Halliburton Company announced the launch of their Xaminer Magnetic Resonance Service which is specially designed to improve the reservoir insight. They can provide information related to the data including 2D and 3D fluid characterization. They are specially designed to improve the data quality and will increase reliability.
- In January 2016, Schlumberger announced that they have acquired Peak Well Systems. The main of the acquisition is to improve the product portfolio and to expand their business worldwide. This will also help them to provide better fully integrated well interventions on mechanical slickline, electric line and digital slickline.
Global well intervention market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of well intervention market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the well intervention market are Halliburton, Schlumberger Limited, Baker Hughes, a GE company, Weatherford, C&J Energy Services, Inc., Superior Energy Services, Inc., Expro Group, OiLSERV, ALTUS INTERVENTION, Welltec, TRICAN, National Oilwell Varco, PRECISION DRILLING CORPORATION, Odfjell Drilling Ltd., Axis Well Technology.
Research Methodology: Global Well Intervention Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved