Global Wireless Audio Market Product (Speaker Systems, Soundbars, Headsets, Headphones, Microphones, Others), Technology (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Radio Frequency, Airplay, Bluetooth +Wi-Fi, Others), Application (Home Audio, Consumer, Commercial, Automotive, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Wireless Audio Market
Global wireless audio market is to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to increasing use of computer, smartphone and tablets, user preference to portable devices and advancement in the field of wireless audio technology.
Market Definition: Global Wireless Audio Market
Wireless audio is a wireless technology designed purely to stream varying audio files. These wireless audio devices include microphone adapters, microphones, integrated audio system, music pickups, wireless transmitters, receiver system, sound bar, in-ear surveillance systems, portable sound system, and integrated speaker docks. Depending on the design, modern mobile recording systems can be operated by batteries or energy wires. Some of the wireless applications are bluetooth, radio frequency, infrared, Wi-Fi, SKAA and airplay stream between wireless audio system and handheld devices.
- The growth of computer, smartphone and tablet market boosting the growth of the market
- Increment of the user preference to the portable devices is propelling the growth of the market
- Advancement in the field of the wireless audio technology is contributing the growth of the market
- Increasing investment in the R&D and innovation is driving the growth of the market
- Issues related to the wireless frequency is hampering the growth of the market
- Unfavourable health related issue developed by the wireless audio is restricting the growth of the market.
- Power consumption related issue restraints the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Wireless Audio Market
- Speaker Systems
- Active Soundbars
- Passive Soundbars
- Traditional Headsets
- Wireless Earbuds
- Radio Frequency
- Bluetooth +Wi-Fi
- Home Audio
- Gaming Consoles
- Security & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In April 2019, Harman International, a Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Subsidiary, announced a Premium Communications Solution. This solution leverages the recent developments in intelligent sound to customize the sonic environment and enhances the vehicle communication, either with a hearing attendant or with somebody at the other side of call and between passengers.
- In January 2019, Sony announced a new audio feature called "360 Reality Audio," making audiences feel the noise from all directions. The new experience was focused on Sony ‘object-based spatial audio technology. Sony is trying to touch the customer with this new music experience to think as close as possible to live performing events with spatial audio and signal processing technology
Global wireless audio market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wireless audio market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the Global wireless audio market are Apple Inc., SAMSUNG, Sony Corporation, VOXX International Corp., Bose Corporation, DEI Holdings, Inc., Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG, VIZIO, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Shure Incorporated., Sonos Inc., Pure International Limited., Bowers & Wilkins, ZOUND INDUSTRIES., Dell, HP Development Company, L.P., inMusic, LLC., Klipsch Group, Inc., LOUD Audio, LLC., Monoprice, Inc amongst others.
Research Methodology: Global Wireless Audio Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved