Global Wireless Infrastructure Market By Type (2G/3G, 4G, 5G), Technology (Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, RRH, DAS, Cloud RAN, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul), Application (Military Use, Civil Use), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market
Global wireless infrastructure market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 112.19 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing levels of demand for heterogeneous network offerings as well as need for better-performing connectivity solutions.
Market Definition: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market
Wireless infrastructure is the collection of various connectivity standards, communication assets and connectivity solutions combining together in operations to provide wireless networks to the users. This network is more focused on improving the overall connectivity and performance of the connection while limiting the need for wire connections between various devices and components.
- Rapid advancements in technologies and infrastructure development globally is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rapid increase in the numbers of users of smartphones and mobile broadband; this factor is expected to boost the growth of the market
- Greater adoption rate for wireless infrastructure systems from various SMEs is expected to augment growth of the market
- Greater adoption for network infrastructure devices and technologies such as AI, cloud-computing from the telecom sector is expected to foster growth of the market
- High levels of data privacy and network breach concerns is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Requirement of large-scale spending for innovations in research & development of these infrastructure is also expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Complications in assembly of infrastructures from producers of different components is also expected to restrict the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market
- Macrocell Radio Access Networks (RAN)
- Small Cells
- Remote Radio Heads (RRH)
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Cloud Radio Access Networks (RAN)
- Carrier Wi-Fi
- Mobile Core
- Military Use
- Civil Use
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, CDPQ (Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec) announced that they had agreed to acquire a minority stake of thirty percent in Vertical Bridge Holdings, LLC’s operating subsidiary located in United States and dealing in communication infrastructure in the region. This investment will help Vertical in continued expansion of communication infrastructures and assets as it braces for full-scale 5G infrastructure deployment
- In October 2018, Wireless Infrastructure Group announced that they had expanded their geographical presence in the U.K. and Ireland region with two acquisitions. Arqiva’s Indoor Networks was acquired for the U.K. region while for Ireland Highpoint Communications Limited was acquired. The combined acquisition will result in significant improvements of the communication assets in key locations which will help improve its operational presence in the market
Global wireless infrastructure market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of wireless infrastructure market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global wireless infrastructure market are Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.; NEC Corporation; Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.; 3i Infrastructure plc; ADTRAN, Inc.; Motorola Solutions, Inc.; Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson; SAMSUNG; ZTE Corporation; Cisco; FUJITSU; Juniper Networks, Inc.; Vertical Bridge, LLC; COMMSCOPE; HUBER+SUHNER; Nokia; Corning Incorporated among others.
Research Methodology: Global Wireless Infrastructure Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved