Global Wireless Mesh Network Market, By Component (Physical Appliances, Mesh Platforms And Services), Mesh Design (Infrastructure Wireless Mesh And AD-HOC Mesh), Service (Deployment & Provisioning, Network Planning), Radio Frequency (Sub 1 GHZ Band, 2.4 GHZ Band, 4.9 GHZ Band),Applications (Video Streaming & Surveillance, Disaster Management), Geographical Segments (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East And Africa)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
The Global Wireless Mesh Network Market is expected to reach USD 10.55 billion by 2025 from USD 3.86 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 13.4% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
Wireless Mesh Network (WMN) is a mesh network which is developed through the connection of wireless access points mounted at each user network location. Each network user is to forward the data to the next node. Only single wire is physically connected with the DSL (Digital subscriber line) internet modem. This physical wire share the internet connection wirelessly to all others nodes. These networks are effectively and wirelessly connecting the entire area with the existing technology. Nowadays, it is preferred and applicable in artificial intelligence and IoT (Internet of Things). In addition, the mesh network is utilized in public Wi-Fi services, mainly increasing concerns for privacy, data security and safety protection in the energy and security sectors.
In 2014, Rajant Corporation expanded the multi frequency mesh that is applicable in voice, video and data by increasing its bandwidth.
In 2017, Cambium Networks provided the wireless Ethernet bridge, which is applicable in Wi-Fi access point and security cameras feeds.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing connectivity in the mobiles and handsets, due to artificial intelligence.
- Growing demand for smart street lighting infrastructure which controls the density of lights for favorable uses.
- It is used for safe guarding publics from terrorism and assassination, by using video surveillance.
- Increasing communication facilities by using wireless mesh network in oil & gas, mining and chemicals segments.
- Distortion due to high cost of installation.
Market Segmentation: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
- The global wireless mesh network market is segmented based on component, mesh design, service, radio frequency, applications and geographical segments.
- Based on Component, the market is segmented into Physical Appliances, Mesh Platforms and Services.
- Based on Mesh Design, the market is segmented into Infrastructure Wireless Mesh and AD-HOC Mesh.
- Based on Service, the market is segmented Deployment & Provisioning, Network Planning.
- Based on Radio Frequency, the market is segmented into Sub 1 GHZ Band, 2.4 GHZ Band, 4.9 GHZ Band.
- Based on Applications the market is segmented into Video Streaming & Surveillance, Disaster Management.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
The global wireless mesh network market is fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market in order to sustain in long run. The report includes market shares of Wireless Mesh Network Market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
In 2016, Synapse Wireless launched the SNAP 3, which is embedded application platform for IoT (Internet of Things) that is applicable in industrial segments.
Key Players: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
The renowned players in Global Wireless Mesh Network Market Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP , Qorvus Systems, Inc , Firetide, Inc. , Fluidmesh Networks LLC, Synapse Wireless, ZIH Corp, Concentris Systems LLC, ABB, SCAN RF Projects, Rajant Corporation, Cambium Networks, Ltd., Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Wirepas Ltd., Ruckus Networks, Strix systems, Nortel Networks Inc., Lumen radio, ValuePoint Networks, Inc., Proxim Wireless, Winncom Technologies Corp. Trilliant Holdings Inc., Filament, Veniam, Hype Labs, Quantenna Communications, Inc. and many more.
Research Methodology: Global Wireless Mesh Network Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among other.