Global X-Ray Crystallography Market By Product Type (Instruments, Reagents, Services), Application (Academic Research, Industrial, Mineralogy & Metallurgy, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Others), End-User Industries (Pharmaceutical, Life Science & Biotechnology, Hospitals & Research Laboratories, CROs, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global X-Ray Crystallography Market
Global X-Ray crystallography market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 10.18% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growth in the areas of the application of the method to more than just the healthcare industry.
Market Definition: Global X-Ray Crystallography Market
X-Ray crystallography is a diagnostic and research method involving the usage of crystals and studying them with the help of x-ray diffractions. This helps in studying atomic and molecular structure of the crystals. This diffraction helps in creating an image of electrons available in the crystals involving the utilization of data of diffraction recreating a 3D image of the same.
- Increased levels of investments and expenditure incurred for drug discoveries, is one of the major factors driving the growth of the market
- Advancements in product offerings resulting in portable products resulting in higher adoption, this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Rising prevalence of chronic diseases globally, is expected to positively affect the growth
- Requirement of certain products and methods such as crystals before x-ray crystallography can be utilized, which is expected to restrain the market growth
- Availability of alternative methods and advanced technologies, is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global X-Ray Crystallography Market
By Product Type
- Charge Coupled Device (CCD) Detectors
- Academic Research
- Mineralogy & Metallurgy
- Material Science
- Atomic Science
By End-User Industries
- Life Science & Biotechnology
- Hospitals & Research Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2016, WuXi AppTec announced that they had acquired Crelux GmbH, providing the expansion of services provided by WuXi for drug discovery and scientific researches. This will also further enhance the presence of WuXi in the European region providing their drug discovery and associated services to the customers.
- In April 2015, Rigaku Corporation announced that they had completed the acquisition of Agilent Technologies, Inc.’s “X-Ray diffraction” business operations. The acquired operations will be combined with Rigaku’s existing single-crystal X-ray business to formulate “Rigaku Oxford Diffraction”. This acquisition will further improve the innovations and advancements providing specialized single-crystal analysis services.
Global X-Ray crystallography market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of X-Ray crystallography market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global X-Ray crystallography market are Bruker, Charles River, Rigaku Corporation, WuXi AppTec, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Anton Paar GmbH, MīTeGen LLC, Huber Diffraktionstechnik GmbH & Co. KG, Spectris, Molecular Dimensions Limited, Agilent Technologies, Inc., MOXTEK, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global X-Ray Crystallography Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global X-Ray crystallography market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)