Global X-Ray Inspection System Market By Technique (Film-Based Imaging, Digital Imaging (Computed Tomography, Computed Radiography, Direct Radiography); Dimension (2D, 3D); End-Users (Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Aerospace, Government Infrastructure, Automotive, Power Generation Food & Pharmaceuticals); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global X-Ray Inspection System Market
Global X-Ray Inspection System Market accounted for USD 630.3 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1083 million by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 7.0% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Market Definition: Global X-Ray Inspection System Market
X-ray inspection systems are devices that use X-ray for non-destructive inspection on the sample areas of application. This market includes driver’s such as stringent government regulations due to security concerns, increasing consumer awareness for safety and quality standards, and low tolerance for defects.
- Increasing consumer awareness for safety and quality standards
- Low tolerance for defects
- Advancements in Technology
- Digital Systems Fuel Growth
- Contaminants being detected through x-ray machines is acting as one of the restraints for the market.
- Strict government regulations
Segmentation: Global X-Ray Inspection System Market
- Film-based imaging
- Digital imaging
- Computed tomography
- Computed radiography
- Direct radiography
- Oil & Gas
- Subsea Pipelines
- Natural Gas Liquefaction Plants
- Transmission Pipelines
- Storage Tanks
- Composite Airframe Manufacturing
- Engine Part Production
- Aircraft Maintenance
- Material Analysis
- Government infrastructure
- Airport Security
- Military and Defense
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Border Crossing Security
- Power Generation
- Fossil Fuel Energy
- Solar Power
- Nuclear Power
- Wind Power
- Food & pharmaceuticals
- Others (Research and development, marine, and plastics and polymers.)
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Creative Electron launched new software called TruView 10 x-ray at the IPC, this software is an innovative approach to the user-experience of inspection and analysis. The company also updated the heart of its x-ray machinery displayed at APEX Expo.
- In May 2018, Creative Electron will be providing its first webinar series, this webinar reviews how x-rays are used in SMT inspection and inventory control, it is hosted by Bill Cardoso and Glen Thomas. It will have a great opportunity for inspection managers to get clarification on the quality inspection and inventory management process.
Competitive Analysis: Global X-Ray Inspection System Market
Global X-ray inspection system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of X-ray inspection system market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global X-Ray Inspection System Market
Some of the major players of the global X-ray inspection system market are 3D X-RAY, Anritsu Infivis Inc., Ars S.R.L. Socio Unico, Creative Electron Inc., Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Group Co., Ltd., Electron-X Ltd., General Electric, Glenbrook Technologies , Ishida Co., Ltd., Loma Systems, Mettler-Toledo International Inc., Nikon Metrology NV, Nordson DAGE, North Star Imaging, Inc., Scienscope International Corp., Sesotec GmbH, Shenzhen Zhuomao Technology Co., Ltd., Shimadzu Corp., Smiths Detection, Inc., Toshiba It & Control Systems Corp., Viscom Ag, Visiconsult GmbH, Vision Medicaid Equipments Pvt., Ltd., VJ Group, Inc., Yxlon International GmbH, among others.
Research Methodology: Global X-Ray Inspection System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)