Global X-Ray System Market By Application (General Radiography, Dental Applications, Mammography, Fluoroscopy), Technology (Computed Radiography, Direct Radiography), Portability (Fixed Digital X-Ray Systems, Portable Digital X-Ray Systems), System (Retrofit Digital X-Ray Systems, New Digital X-Ray Systems), End User (Diagnostic Centers, Hospitals,), Price (Low-end Digital X-ray Systems, Mid-range Digital X-ray Systems, High-end Digital X-ray Systems), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global X-ray System Market
Global X-ray system market is registering a steady CAGR of 3.4 % in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the accelerated geriatric population and incidence of disease
Market Definition: Global X-ray System Market
X-rays are electromagnetic radiation that preferentially pierces structures within the body and generates images of these structures on a photographic film or on a fluorescent screen. These pictures are called X-ray diagnostics. Diagnostic x-rays are helpful for identifying defects within the body. They are a painless, non-invasive tool to assist diagnose issues such as crushed bones, tumors, decomposition, and the existence of foreign objects. X-rays pass easily through the soft tissue of the body and in the atmosphere
- Accelerated geriatric population and incidence of disease is driving the growth of the market
- Beneficial rules and government policies and investments are propelling the growth of the market
- Benefits of Digital X-Ray Systems is contributing to the growth of the market
- Advances in technology and product development are boosting the growth of the market.
- Issues about the sick-effects of long-term exposure to x-ray radiation are hampering the growth of the market.
- Hesitating companies to introduce the technology for testing and development is hindering the growth of the market.
- High costs involved with handheld X-ray instruments are restricting the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global X-ray System Market
- Analog X-Ray
- Digital X-Ray
- General Radiography
- Chest Imaging Applications
- Orthopedic Applications
- Cardiovascular Imaging Applications
- Other Applications
- Dental Applications
- Computed Radiography
- Direct Radiography
- Fixed Digital X-Ray Systems
- Floor-to-ceiling Mounted Systems
- Ceiling-mounted Systems
- Portable Digital X-Ray Systems
- Mobile X-Ray Systems
- Handheld X-Ray Systems
- Retrofit Digital X-Ray Systems
- New Digital X-Ray Systems
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Small Hospitals
- Medium-sized Hospitals
- Large Hospitals
- Low-end Digital X-ray Systems
- Mid-range Digital X-ray Systems
- High-end Digital X-ray Systems
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2019, Royal Philips has announced that it has obtained 510(k) permission from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has launched DigitalDiagnost C90, its latest convenience digital radiography system. The product is designed to boost customer efficiency and reduce the duration needed for diagnosis. Philips DigitalDiagnost C90 provides healthcare organizations with a versatile and customizable ultrasound alternative that helps enhance workflow and clinical results while providing economic value.
- In January 2019, C&C Imaging and Jeff Coseo announced the emergence of their digital x-ray company. C&C provides the only alternative required for digital x-rays. The client base varies from veterinary surgeons to emergency medical clinics to chiropractic facilities. The item range promotes every customer in need of a digital x-ray alternative. C&C Imaging has been established to provide every doctor with the chance to sustain the reliability of the Digital X-Ray hospital at not only a decent but also a reasonable cost.
Global X-ray system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of X-ray system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global X-ray system market are XRE, Detection Technology Plc., Adaptix Limited, IBEX Innovations Ltd., Solutions for tomorrow, ADVACAM, Kromek, CYDAR Limited, Varian Medical Systems, Inc. XinRay Systems, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Shimadzu Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Carestream Health., Hitachi, Ltd., Hologic, Inc., ESAOTE SPA, and others.
Research Methodology: Global X-ray System Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global X-ray system market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)