India Chromatography Solvents Market, By Application (Analytical Chromatography, Preparative Chromatography), Type (Polar Solvent, Non-Polar Solvent), End User (Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology Industry, Academics and Research, Environmental, Cosmetic Industry, Food and Beverage), Technology (LCMS, HPLC, UHPLC, GCMS, Others), Geography (India)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Chromatography is a technique used for the analysis, separation and purification of complex mixtures. The introduction of chromatography techniques like HPLC and gas chromatography has brought a paradigm shift in this market, enabling researchers to separate compounds of high degree of complexity from small volume of sample. Chromatography is majorly used to by FDA and other medical approval agencies for food and drug safety approvals. It may also be used in lead compound quality control, content uniformity tests, assay, evaluation of related compounds and stability testing. Chromatography techniques are widely used in biotechnology applications such as separation of monoclonal antibodies, proteins, nucleic acids and many other biomolecules. The increasing usage of chromatography in environmental testing, food safety and drug development is expected to drive the chromatography solvents market.
With the advent of advanced chromatographic techniques, such as high performance liquid chromatography, (HPLC), ultra-high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC), flash chromatography, and hydrophilic interaction liquid chromatography there has been several enhancements in the property of the solvents used in these techniques. Derivatization solvents such as silylation, alkylation, acylation, and ion pairing solvents are being used in the analytical chromatographic procedures to enhance the separation process
The India Chromatography Solvents Market is expected to reach a CAGR of 15.3% in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Segmentation: India Chromatography Solvents Market
India India Chromatography Solvents Market is segmented into four notable segments which are Chromatography Application, Chromatography Type, Chromatography End User and Chromatography Technology.
- On the basis of Chromatography Application, the market is segmented into Analytical Chromatography and Preparative Chromatography. In 2018, Preparative Chromatography segment is growing with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In December 2014, Sigma-Aldrich (U.S.) merged with Merck (Europe) to increase its product base in pharmaceutical, chemical and life science sectors. This will help company to increase its revenue and grow rapidly.
- On the basis of Chromatography Type, the market is segmented into Polar Solvent and Non-Polar Solvent. In 2018, Non-Polar Solvent segment is growing with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In December, Tedia company inc entered into a joint venture with a Chinese firm to invest in a high purity solvents manufacturing facility in China. With this joint venture, company will generate a good revenue from high purity solvents.
- On the basis of Chromatography End User, the market is segmented into Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology Industry, Academics and Research, Environmental, Cosmetic Industry, Food and Beverage. In 2018, Food and Beverage segment is projected to lead with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In September 2018, Thermo Fisher Scientific acquired advanced bioprocessing business from Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.) to enhance cell culture media formulations to reduce variability and improve yield in biopharmaceutical applications. Hence with the increasing biopharmaceutical applications, the company will generate more revenue.
- On the basis of Chromatography Technology, the market is segmented into LCMS, HPLC, UHPLC, GCMS and Others. In 2018, HPLC segment is projected to lead with the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
- In April 2017, VWR international llc, (U.S.) acquired MESM ltd (U.K.) to provide medical equipment and ancillary supplies to clinical trials worldwide. This will increase the company’s overall revenue and also will be able to serve more countries worldwide..
Competitive Analysis: India Chromatography Solvents Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are Merck KGaA (Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Qualikems Fine Chem Pvt Ltd (India), Regis Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Tedia Company Inc. (U.S.), VWR International LLC (U.S.), WATERS (U.S.), and Others.
Research Methodology: India Chromatography Solvents Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Distributors Radiologist, Physicians, Researchers, Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers