Indonesia Thermal Printer Market, By Component (Hardware, Software, Services), Type (POS Printers, RFID Printers, Barcode Printers, Card Printers, KIOSK and Ticket Printers), Size (Large Format Thermal Printers, Mini Thermal Printers, Tiny Thermal Printers, Nano Thermal Printers), Operating Medium (Windows, Mac and Linux), Technology (Thermal Transfer (TT), Direct Format Printers (DT), Dye Diffusion Thermal Transfer (D2t2)), Format Type (Mobile Format Printers, Desktop Format Printers, Industrial Format Printers), Application (Manufacturing and Industrial, Commercial, Government, Others), Distribution Channel (Offline, Online) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Indonesia Thermal Printer Market
Indonesia thermal printer market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 936.29 million by 2028.
A thermal printer is a printer that use heat in order to produce the image on paper. This process creates images with high print quality helps the print to last longer. There are various advantages that thermal printers offer such as quality of print, speed, and accuracy in printing. Moreover, with technological advancement thermal printers are widely getting adopted in various industries such as airline, banking, entertainment, warehouse, retail, grocery, manufacturing and healthcare industries. In general, thermal printing does not use ink or toner like many other printers but it largely depends on thermal papers for producing the images.
This thermal printer market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Thermal printer market is segmented on the basis of component, type, size, operating medium, technology, format type, application and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of component, the thermal printer market is segmented into hardware, software and service. In 2021, hardware is expected to dominate the market due to high adoption by companies due to simple design and less complex structure.
- On the basis of type, the thermal printer market is segmented into POS printers, RFID printers, barcode printers, card printers, kiosk and ticket printers. In 2021, barcode printers is expected to dominate the market as the industries are majorly using barcode printers for printing barcodes required for products.
- On the basis of size, the thermal printer market is segmented into large format thermal printers, mini thermal printers, tiny thermal printers, nano thermal printers. In 2021, large format thermal printers is expected to dominate the market as the industries are majorly using large format printers for printing purpose which has high performance and capacity.
- On the basis of operating medium, the thermal printer market is segmented into windows, Mac and linux. In 2021, windows is expected to dominate the market as the majority of the devices operating medium is windows which is more compatible in thermal printers.
- On the basis of technology, the thermal printer market is segmented into Thermal Transfer (TT), Direct Format Printers (DT), Industrial Format Printers (D2T2). In 2021, Thermal Transfer (TT) is expected to dominate the market due to high performance and high printing capacity and less maintenance cost.
- On the basis of format type, the Thermal printer market is segmented into mobile format printers, desktop format printers, industrial format printers. In 2021, industrial format printers is expected to dominate the market due to wide adoption of industrial printers in manufacturing industries.
- On the basis of application, the thermal printer market is segmented into manufacturing and industrial, commercial, government, others. In 2021, manufacturing and industrial is expected to dominate the market as manufacturing and industrial have high usage of thermal printers.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the thermal printer market is segmented into online and offline. In 2021, offline segment is expected to dominate the market as the company distributors and sales officer are present across region for product sales and services.
Competitive Landscape and Thermal Printer Market Share Analysis
Thermal printer market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to thermal printer market.
Some of the major players operating in the thermal printer market are SATO Holdings Corporation, FUJITSU, Hanindo Group, BIXOLON CO., LTD., Seiko Epson Corporation., Advantech Co., Ltd., Zebra Technologies Corp., STAR MICRONICS CO. LTD., Honeywell International Inc, Toshiba Tec Corporation, Wasp Barcode Technologies, and TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd. among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In April 2020, SATO Holdings Corporation entered into a partnership with RAIN RFID. The main objective of this partnership was to develop and manufacture products for RFID printers and thermal printers using advanced technologies such as cloud based and IoT technologies. This helped both companies to grow together and improves customer experience.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for thermal printer market through expanded product range.
Customization Available : Indonesia Thermal Printer Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.