Ireland radiology services market by Type (Services, Product), Procedure (Conventional, Digital), Patient Age (Adults, Pediatric), Radiation Type (Diagnostics, Interventional Radiology), Application (Cardiology, Pelvic and Abdominal, Oncology, Neurology, Urology, Musculoskeletal, Gynecology, Dental, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospitals, Ambulatory Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Clinics,
country (Ireland) Market Trends and Forecast to 2026.
Market Analysis and Insights: Ireland Radiology Services Market
Ireland radiology services market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026 and expected to reach USD 1389.74 million by 2026. Increasing outsourcing of radiology services such as afterhours reporting has led to a significant increase in the capacity of end users in providing diagnoses to patients and thus fuelling the radiology services market in the country.
The increasing demand for radiology services is boosting the market in terms of volume of revenue. However, the volumes of scans have increased the complexity outside standard working hours leading to innovation in outsourcing methods. One such example includes teleradiology agreements with offshore radiology groups located in a favourable time-belts.
As per the clinical radiology UK workforce census report, 2016 Ireland has the third lowest number of radiologists per 100,000 of population in Europe that is approximately 6 per 100,000. The recommended average for Ireland for diagnostic radiologists is 8 per 100,000 by the national clinical programme for radiology. This means that an increase of 25% in the number of radiologists is required to meet the current demand. This in turn is expected to fuel the market in terms of outsourced radiology services.
This Ireland radiology services market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Ireland Radiology Services Market Scope and Market Size
Ireland Radiology Services market is segmented on the basis of type, procedure, patient age, radiation type, application, and end users. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into services and products. The services hold the highest share in the Ireland radiology services market. The primary factor contributing to the growth of the market is the growing awareness regarding lifestyle diseases and growth of teleradiology providers in the country.
- On the basis of procedure, the market is segmented into conventional and digital. The highest share is held by conventional radiology procedures as the applications of conventional systems are more as compared to digital systems. X-ray imaging and ultrasound are the oldest non-invasive procedures that enable medical practitioners to view the inside of the body for making informed diagnostic and treatment decisions. The applications include diagnosis of bone cancer, cardiac conditions, bone fractures, breast tumors, blocked blood vessels, lungs conditions, ophthalmic diagnostics, and several others. Even for diagnosis requiring digital radiology services, x-ray and ultrasound are used as preliminarily procedures.
- On the basis of patient age, the market is segmented into adults and paediatrics. The highest share is held by adults. This is attributed to the fact that the majority of radiology services are required for diagnostics and treatment of diseases and conditions associated with diseases and adults.
- On the basis of radiation type, the market is segmented into diagnostics and interventional radiology. The highest share is held by diagnostics as the demand of the diagnostic imaging services is increasing in the country with more than 165,000 patients on waiting lists for CT scans, MRIs and ultrasounds. The increasing demand is fuelling growth of the market both in terms of imaging facilities and teleradiology services.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cardiology, pelvic and abdominal, oncology, neurology, urology, musculoskeletal, gynaecology, dental, and others. The demand for radiology services for cardiology is highest amongst all the applications. As per the Vital Statistics Annual Report 2016 from the Central Statistics Office (CSO), a total of 9,237 deaths were caused from cardiovascular diseases. In addition, the incidence rate of cardiovascular diseases is on the rise, fuelling the radiology services market.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory centers, diagnostic centers and clinics. Ambulatory centres are dominating in the radiology services market with the highest volume of diagnostic imaging scans performed in these establishments.
Ireland Radiology Services Market Country Level Analysis
Ireland radiology services market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, procedure, patient age, radiation type, application, and end users as referenced above.
The country covered in the radiology services market report is Ireland.
The radiology service providers in Ireland are facing constant increase in demand. As per the Mater Radiology Department, Dublin, they performed roughly 206,000 tests in 2016 as compared to 180,000 imaging tests in 2012. The country is witnessing a growth in teleradiology services in order to meet the immediate demand.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Strategic Initiatives by Ireland Radiology Services for Market Acquisition
Ireland radiology services market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in radiology services market, volume of imaging exams, impact of technological development and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the radiology services market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Ireland Radiology Services Market Share Analysis
Ireland radiology services market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to the company’s focus related to Ireland radiology services market.
The major players covered in the report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens, GE Healthcare, Medica Reporting Ltd., Sonic Healthcare, 4ways Limited, Everlight Radiology, Althea UK, InHealth Group, Global Diagnostics, Healius Limited, Alliance Medical, Vital Radiology Services, DMC Healthcare, I-MED Radiology Network and others among other players domestic. UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand Radiology Services market share data is available for Colombia. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand Radiology Services market.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Ireland radiology services through expanded model range.
Customization Available : Ireland Radiology Services Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.