Global Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market By Product Type (Standalone LIS, Integrated LIS), Device Type (Clinical LIS, Anatomical LIS), Components (Services, software), Delivery Mode (On-Premise, Remotely-Hosted, Cloud-Based) End-User (Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories, Hospitals, Anatomical Pathology Laboratories, Blood Banks, Molecular Diagnostic Laboratories), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market
Global Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.57 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3.37 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing Prevalence and Incidence of Chronic Diseases
Market Definition: Global Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market
A laboratory information system (LIS), it is computer based software that used to manage and stores the data from all stages of medical processes and verify the data . In laboratory information system Physicians and lab technicians are used to coordinate varieties of inpatient and outpatient medical testing.
There is Rise in adoption of laboratory information management systems (LIMS) among independent and hospital-based. This helps to minimized the error of diagnostic and manage high data volumes the adoption of laboratory informatics in the U.S. is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Initiatives and strong support from the government to promote healthcare it implementation is going to drive the market.
- Introduce of new and advanced products, act as a driver for the market.
- Global laboratory information systems (LIS) market, the system charge high cost, this act as a restraint for the growth of the market
- In health industry many people is not aware about laboratory information systems.
Segmentation: Global Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market
- By Product Type
- Standalone LIS
- Integrated LIS
- By Device Type
- Clinical LIS
- Anatomical LIS
- By Components
- By Delivery Mode
- By End-User
- Clinical Diagnostic Laboratories
- Anatomical Pathology Laboratories
- Blood Banks
- Molecular Diagnostic Laboratories
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In February 2018, Sun quest Information Systems, Inc. announced that they won a 10-year tender to provision laboratory-related software solutions and services for the State of Queensland, Australia.
- In November 2018, Compu Group Medical launched new software, which breakthrough in the future of medical software in the Czech Republic; it’s a flagship product by which the company fulfills its long-term vision of fully electronic healthcare.
Global laboratory information systems (LIS) market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of laboratory information systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the laboratory information systems market are Sunquest Information Systems, Inc., Cerner Corporation, SSC Soft Computer, Compugroup Medical AG, McKesson Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation, Medical Information Technology, Inc., Orchard Software Corporation, Epic Systems Corporation., Allscripts, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, CPSI), and IBM Watson Health , Computer Programs and Systems, Inc, Merge Healthcare, Inc. Orchard Software Corporation., Abbott , Agilent Technologies, Inc Dassault Systèmes
Research Methodology: Global Laboratory Information Systems (LIS) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global laboratory information systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)