Latin America Aesthetic Injectables Market, By Product Type (Botox Injection, Dermal Fillers, Collagen Injections and Others), Material Type (Natural and Synthetic), Drug Type (Branded and Generic), Application (Anti-Aging and Wrinkles, Skin Rejuvenation, Facial Line Correction, Lip Augmentation, Face Lift, Rhinoplasty, Acne Scar Treatment, Lipoatrophy Treatment, Cheek Depression, Sears Pigment Lesions, Reconstructive and Others), Gender (Female and Male), Route of Administration (Intradermal and Subcutaneous), Care Type (Body Care, Face Care and Skin Care), Component Type (Biodegradable and Non-Biodegradable), End User (Cosmetic Centers, Dermatology Clinics, Hospitals, Medical Spas and Beauty Centers and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Retail Sales), Country (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay and Rest of Latin America) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Latin America Aesthetic Injectables Market
The aesthetic injectables market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 843.18 million by 2028. Increase in demand of aesthetic procedures and rise in awareness about non-invasive treatments are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the aesthetic injectables market in the forecast period.
Aesthetic medicines are the wide term which is used for those physicians or patients who are involved in altering the cosmetic appearance through different procedures or treatments such as devices or injectables (dermal fillers, botox injection and collagen injections). These aesthetic procedures are used in the treatment of scars, sagging or lose elasticity, wrinkles or fine lines, moles or warts, cellulite, removal of excess fat and many more. Aesthetic injectables are the chemical substance injected into the skin to enhance the skin's quality. These injectables fillers were invented in dermatology and cosmetology to redevelop, reconstruct the facial deformities, and resolve the skin's issues related to aging processes as wrinkles and fine lines.
The rise in number of patients contributes to the prevalence of dermatology diseases worldwide. Hence, the demand for cosmetic centers in Latin America will grow and the aesthetic tourism segment will show a positive impact in the aesthetic injectables market growth. The recurrent visits to the cosmetic surgeon for frequent botox injections would ultimately hamper the aesthetic injectables market growth. The prevalence of skin disorders and the utilization of minimally invasive dermal fillers will increase the demand and number of patients. This signifies that the upcoming dermatology centers will act as an opportunity in the aesthetic injectables market growth. The rise of socio economic and ethical issues will result in not accepting the use of aesthetic injectables or just accepting the way the treatment is going on, hence this is a major challenge in the aesthetic injectables market growth.
The aesthetic injectables market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the aesthetic injectables market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The aesthetic injectables market is segmented on the basis of product type, material type, drug type, application, gender, route of administration, care type, component type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into botox injection, dermal fillers, collagen injections and others. In 2021, botox injection segment is dominating due to the increased cases of patients with skin cosmetic complications such as scars, wrinkles, deep lines, due to insomnia and anxiety, increased aesthetic consciousness in the region and quick and easy protocol with less discomfort.
- On the basis of material type, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented natural and synthetic. In 2021, natural segment is dominating due to the presence of natural molecules such as hyaluronic acid, platelet-rich plasma which can restore the vitality and youth, increased investments by the major market players to develop natural aesthetic injectors and ease of use.
- On the basis of drug type, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into branded and generic. In 2021, branded segment is dominating due to the brands being approved by the U.S. FDA.
- On the basis of application, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into anti-aging and wrinkles, skin rejuvenation, facial line correction, lip augmentation, face lift, rhinoplasty, acne scar treatment, lipoatrophy treatment, cheek depression, sears pigment lesions, reconstructive and others. In 2021, anti-aging and wrinkles segment is dominating due to rise in geriatric population and rise in consciousness about anti-aging treatments.
- On the basis of gender, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into male and female. In 2021, female segment is dominating due to increase in population who are concerned about their skin and desire to maintain their youthful skin.
- On the basis of route of administration, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into intradermal and subcutaneous. In 2021, intradermal segment is dominating because mostly health care providers prefer the intradermal route and avoid the use of injectables into blood vessels as there are more chances for the risk.
- On the basis of care type, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into body care, face care and skin care. In 2021, face care segment is dominating due to increase in acceptance of facial aesthetic injectables.
- On the basis of component type, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into biodegradable and non-biodegradable. In 2021, biodegradable segment is dominating due to less complication and side-effects related to the biodegradable derma fillers.
- On the basis of end user, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into cosmetic centers, dermatology centers, hospitals, medical spas and beauty centers and others. In 2021, cosmetic centers segment is dominating due to rising number of patients with skin problems such as acne, wrinkle, warts and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Latin America aesthetic injectables market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment is dominating due to greater inventory options produced at low cost.
The aesthetic injectables market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, material type, drug type, application, gender, route of administration, care type, component type, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Latin America aesthetic injectables market report are Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Chile, Ecuador, Uruguay, Paraguay and rest of Latin America.
Latin America is expected to dominate the aesthetic injectables market due to the high adoption of aesthetic injectables for the treatment as botox injection, dermal fillers, collagen injections and others of various skin related issues such as acne scars, warts, dark spots and many others in the region and is expected to growth with the highest CAGR in the forecasted period due to increasing medical tourism for the aesthetic procedures in the region. Brazil is dominating in the Latin America aesthetic injectables market and leading the growth due to increase in patient who is concerned about their skin and awareness about non-invasive treatment with botox injection. Mexico is growing with the second highest growth due to increase in cosmetic procedures using botox injection in the country. Argentina is growing due to the increased aesthetic medical tourism along with the increased demand for botox injection in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Latin America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Acquisition and Merger is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Aesthetic Injectables Market
The aesthetic injectables market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with aesthetic injectables sales, impact of advancement in the aesthetic injectables and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the aesthetic injectables market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Aesthetic Injectables Market Share Analysis
The aesthetic injectables market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to aesthetic injectables market.
The major companies providing Latin America aesthetic injectables market report are Galderma, Laboratoires Vivacy, HUGEL, Inc., Merz Pharma, Anika Therapeutics, Inc., SKIN TECH PHARMA GROUP, Sinclair Pharma, Prollenium Medical Technologies, ADODERM GmbH, CROMA-PHARMA GmbH, BioScience GmbH, Contura Ltd., Suneva Medical, Allergan (a subsidiary of AbbVie Inc.), medyglobal among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the aesthetic injectables market.
- In November 2020, Galderma launched Dysport in China. It was used in the treatment of glabellar lines. Dysport had received the approval from National Medical Products Administration from China. This product launch helped the company to highlight their dedication towards the aesthetic market and to introduce the novel product for the welfare of patients.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the aesthetic injectables market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for aesthetic injectables.