Latin America Aquaculture Additives Market, By Type Of Additive (Trace Minerals, Enzymes, Feed Acidifier, Mycotoxin Binders, Eubiotics, Ethoxyquin and Others), Form (Powder/Dry, Wet Form, Moist Form), Lifecycle (Starter Feed, Grower Feed, Finisher Feed and Brooder Feed), Animal Species (Carp, Shrimp, Tilapia, Catfish, Salmon, Trout, Oysters, Mussels, Sturgeon, Crabs, Krill, Grouper, Barramundi, Milkfish, Eel, Turbot, Sea Bass, Sea Bream, Yellowtail Kingfish, Meagre, Sole, Pike Perch, Rockfish and Others), Type Of Aquaculture (Marine Water and Fresh Water), Country (Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panamá, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Rest of Latin America) Industry Trends & Forecast to 2027
5Market Analysis and Insights: Latin America Aquaculture Additives Market
Latin America aquaculture additives market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 740,256.10 thousands by 2027. Increased demand and consumption of aquatic animals, increase in the prevalence of obesity and related disorders and rising small to medium enterprise aquaculture has accelerated the growth of the market.
Additives are the nutritional ingredients which being utilized in production of the feed products. In aquaculture sector, the demand for the aquatic animal for consumption purpose is increasing. In order to fulfill the demand, the farmers are using high quality of feed in which additives are incorporated. As high demand of feed in aquaculture is taking place, there is also hike in the value of additives.
Latin America aquaculture additives market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Aquaculture additives market is categorized on the basis of basis of type of additive, form, lifecycle, animal species and type of aquaculture. The growth among segments helps you to analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type of additive, the Latin America aquaculture additives market is segmented into trace minerals, enzymes, feed acidifier, mycotoxin binders, eubiotics, ethoxyquin and others. Trace material dominates the market as it plays an important role in animal health nutrition as trace minerals are important. To fulfil the nutrition, manufacturer provide trace mineral in market that are being used in feed products.
- On the basis of form, the Latin America aquaculture additives market is segmented into powder/dry, wet form and moist form. Powder/ dry form are dominating the market as it is easily transported and also provide ease in production of feed. Mainly companies are engaged in providing their ingredients in powder form.
- On the basis of lifecycle, the Latin America aquaculture additives market is segmented into starter feed, grower feed, finisher feed and brooder feed. Starter feed dominates the market as farmers need high quality of feed to cultivate aquatic animal where starter feed plays an important role.
- On the basis of animal species, the Latin America aquaculture additives market is segmented into carp, shrimp, tilapia, catfish, salmon, trout, oysters, mussels, sturgeon, crabs, krill, grouper, barramundi, milkfish, eel, turbot, sea bass, sea bream, yellowtail kingfish, meagre, sole, pike perch, rockfish and others. Carp segment dominates the market as in Latin America, this species requires high feed. Demand for high feed leads to demand for high additives in products, hence carp is dominating the market.
- On the basis of type of aquaculture, the Latin America aquaculture additives market is segmented into marine water and fresh water. Marine water dominates the market as majority of aquatic animal production is carried out from marine and is then followed by fresh water.
Latin America aquaculture additives market is analysed and market size information is provided by type of additive, form, lifecycle, animal species and type of aquaculture and countries referenced below.
The countries covered in the aquaculture additives market report are Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Colombia, Honduras, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panamá, El Salvador, Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and Rest of Latin America.
Mexico is dominating the market is Latin America as the production of aquaculture feed is high in this country. Hence the demand for the additive is also large in order to product high quality of the aqua feed in market.
The country section of the aquaculture additives market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Latin brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Aquaculture Additives
Aquaculture additives market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in water dispensers and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the aquaculture additives market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Aquaculture Additives Market Share Analysis
Aquaculture additives market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Latin America presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to aquaculture additives market.
The major players covered in the report are are YesSinergy, ADM (Pancosma), Adisseo, Bentoli, Barentz, Lucta, Cargill, Incorporated, Tate & Lyle, Kerry Inc, Ridley Corporation, Alltech, Biomar, Groupe Techna, Kemin, Cytozyme Laboratories, Balchem Inc., BioResource International, Inc. , BASF SE, DuPont, DSM, Zinpro Corporation, BIOMIN, Jefo , Minervet S.A., Vetanco Novozymes. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2020, Alltech has entered in partnership with Corey Nutrition to provide North America with a new range of feed products. They will bring good quality and innovative products to the market, this will enhance their product portfolio and further will lead to revenue generation.
- In March 2020, Minervet S.A. has introduced its new products as alternative additives for animal nutrition in the Bolivian market. The process for the registration of the products AISEN and AISEN PLUS has already started. This has helped in expansion of organisation geographically and also will lead to increased revenue.
Customization Available: Latin America Aquaculture Additives Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.